When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No Thursday W/C?

thogaa

Good Morning to Everyone,

Here is my gen Certina DS podium on rubber strap. Really comfortable and pretty too :)

Have a good one!

Laszlo

Cool CERTINA :thumbsupsmileyanim:

myself I am wearing the same week old 5711G-like thing :wub:

gransnautilus2.jpg

Just put this beauty together, DSN/ultimate mix :)

Love that Nautilus Gran! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks but it fades in nautic ability compared to your DSN/ultimate mix :drinks:

Haha, thanks! :drinks:

How much was the Nautilus?

More pics I took are here:

A teaser:

dsc04178u.th.jpg

For me it was $420 shipping and handeling all included from Mary so on the expensive side...with leather strap it is likely less expensive

Ah yeah, a pretty penny that one, but then it does have a gen Swiss Sellita decorated movement! Top quality from Mary :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes the SW200 movement has a smooth enough sweep (28800bp) and what is more important its been keeping accurate time since i got it (+/- less than 15 seconds so far).....even the lume appears great on hour markers and hands for 15 minutes or so if one has held it up to a bright lamp for a 30 seconds or so....but fades quickly after that...newer understood why lume is so bloody useless on reps (maybe on most genuies too?)

yes...but I actually prefer the CHOPARD XL size more..want to get noticed..the nautilus only true watch lovers will be able to notice and appreciate

Ah Chopards, love them too, got this white dial version from Mary, gone now...

dsc03372n.th.jpgdsc03374y.th.jpgdsc03375a.th.jpgdsc03376ge.th.jpgdsc03377i.th.jpg

dsc03378j.th.jpgdsc03380ar.th.jpgdsc03381a.th.jpgdsc03382j.th.jpgdsc03384s.th.jpg

dsc03376b.jpg

And the Speed Black was nice too! :)

dsc02860aa.th.jpgdsc02861v.th.jpgdsc02862f.th.jpgdsc02863j.th.jpgdsc02864ue.th.jpg

dsc02860r.jpg

Also long sold. Can't seem to find any pics of the silver version, that was my favourite! I had the black dial one too, I thinks that is all of them! :lol:

Ah Chopards, love them too, got this white dial version from Mary, gone now...

dsc03376b.jpg

Yes that white one is sweet :wub::wub::wub: ...The black one seem to have the regular asian 7750 and not the larger diametre "a07.211",

Yes that white one is sweet :wub::wub::wub: ...The black one seem to have the regular asian 7750 and not the larger diametre "a07.211",

Yeah, bit confused about the movements used, but I am getting a strong urge to pick up the Mille Miglia GT XL Chrono Alfa Romeo edition :)

Check it out:

201100527chopard003.jpg

I have no clue of that dealer, but his pics are very nice B)

Yeah, bit confused about the movements used, but I am getting a strong urge to pick up the Mille Miglia GT XL Chrono Alfa Romeo edition :)

Check it out:

201100527chopard003.jpg

I have no clue of that dealer, but his pics are very nice B)

I have that urge too but no one seem to have bought this Alfa Romeo yet...not sure if the case/crystal/AR quality of this one matches the GTXLs with a07.211 or genuine ETA7750....maybe Joshua should send me one for free so I can make a review and spread the good or bad news??? :drinks:

Wearing my good old MBW with some gen stuff

Have a nice day

Cats

It indeed is one of the most well balanced and pretty ROLEXes ever :thumbsupsmileyanim: