When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Orloff Vero Cuoio straps

PeteM

Mario recently got a stock of VC leather and I thought it was a good opportunity to get some PreV style straps using a couple of Pauls MX buckles..

As always Mario has done a fantastic job for hand made and the leather is buttery soft just like my Dirk straps and I must say Mario's straps have a much better feel than the MP straps I have..

Overall I am really impressed with these straps and the quality Mario brings with his custom straps....

In the main group shot there is a first gen Dirk with gen MX buckle and a Dirk with gen PreV buckle in the back ground for comparison.... Once again Mario has done a great job especially when you consider the price that Mario charges :) :)

very nice, how does one get ahold of mario?

Contact him as Member.... Orloff

:)

I am not sure I get the 'Looks cheap' comment S... but hey straps are so subjective..... the leather quality is excellent especially when you factor in the cost... the finish is good quality.. certainly all the ones I have had... Wotan and Gunny are great straps but I think IMHO a slightly different market...

But if you are talking accuracy then yes I wouldnt disagree but then you need to remember these are handmade whereas the gens are machine made... as a comparison I would equate this strap to a gen in the same way I would equate the 111M to the gen including the price..

Frog also did a lovely one off PreV strap which he posted in his section that he made to order... I always fancied one of those too in Dark Legno or maybe even a PAV style rather than PreV :)