When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Chronopassion is dying

I wanted to tell you that I think my Chronopassion is dying.

I have hacked it as to not to make it worse.

I have received the beauty from Lay 7 weeks ago and now the second hand has started to flutter.

WHAT CAN I DO? WHO DO I SEND IT TO!? Please help.

Thanks

I wanted to tell you that I think my Chronopassion is dying.

I have hacked it as to not to make it worse.

I have received the beauty from Lay 7 weeks ago and now the second hand has started to flutter.

WHAT CAN I DO? WHO DO I SEND IT TO!? Please help.

Thanks

I don't understand your question.. you're asking about where to send your watch, yet in your signature you have 2 other APs that are currently being modded by francisco as well as watches that have been modded by domi and concepta...

I'm guessing you should have a full servicing done on your chronopassion.. seems to me you already have the contacts and know-how to get this problem solved.

Good luck

Domi and Francisco are really busy, I should have been clearer in my question....I need NorthAmerican Help!

Thanks

I don't understand your question.. you're asking about where to send your watch, yet in your signature you have 2 other APs that are currently being modded by francisco as well as watches that have been modded by domi and concepta...

I'm guessing you should have a full servicing done on your chronopassion.. seems to me you already have the contacts and know-how to get this problem solved.

Good luck

Not a "sh*t" list, more like a "naughty" and "nice" list - just like Santa Clause. :)

Very simple rules, like life, do unto others as you would like done to you, keep me informed, be upfront and don't waste my time. I'll bend over backwards for anyone, but I have zero time for those who don't value my time.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure it was me?

I only emailed you once when I first started, for a price quote?

I have emailed you after to make an appt and never got an answer. I apologize if I had wasted your time, it was a noob mistake.

Thanks

That is not an available choice, it could have been, but someone decided to waste my time, you only waste my time once...