When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone own a Halios Laguna?

vlydog

• 8 months later...

BIG Halios fan here! I've owned every style of watch Jason Lim from Halios has ever made! I'm on the hunt right now for his new "Puck". They all sold out fast and I missed them. He usually emaile all his previous customers and gives them first dibs on his newest models before offering them to the masses, this time he didn't do it and myself and a bunch of other previous Halios owners were pretty [censored] that we never had a chance to get one in the first run...

About the Laguna...

I had one but flipped it, it a nice watch but too nice for me to wear to work and beat the hell outta of it! The lume was decent but nothing like the Bluering's C3. It acts more like C1, maybe it's just the thin application? The internal bezel was awesome, operated by a non-clicking, non screw down crown and still water resistant to 500 meters!

I will probably buy another one someday because it is a super nice watch!post-39931-0-62771300-1331516834.jpgpost-39931-0-54397400-1331516765.jpgpost-39931-0-31406000-1331516931.jpgpost-39931-0-97176600-1331516942.jpgpost-39931-0-25839600-1331516960.jpg

Looks like something which fell through a time vortex from the Seventies...

thumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I have to go along with my bro... It does have that 70's retro look that I happen to love. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The price isnt bad...but It wouldnt hurt to look at some pre owned...you might find the same watch for quite a bit less...than maybe not.

I dont know much about these.. but It looks well made to me.

Mike