When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Somebody throw a log on the A/C

txrob779

Portable units work great if you have the proper type of window with which to vent them.

no such thing here. The upstairs unit was working hard so sleeping was OK. Anything else that depended on downstairs (cooking, working on my office, etc) was an inferno. I hope never to see that again with 100+ degrees outside.

Suck it up guys! Last year we had a 46.1 degrees Celsius day (114.98F) and let me tell you... Sleeping was not possible :)

And either side of that the temperature didn't fall under 110 for a week

and my A/C was broken for 2 weeks!!!!

s**t i would be in a motel.....that sucks....mine works just costs....i live in my granparents ranch house 2400 sq ft but has new a/c...still roast upstairs...kids hate it

Warm down there huh? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey I am in N Texas too.....Johnson County

no such thing here. The upstairs unit was working hard so sleeping was OK. Anything else that depended on downstairs (cooking, working on my office, etc) was an inferno. I hope never to see that again with 100+ degrees outside.

I hear ya...i live in my grandparents 2400 sq ft ranch house built in 70'......new furnace Trane new 14SEER heat pump.....still hot upstairs...i am looking into those Mitsubishi units