When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First there was the Chronopassion - now the Chronomeister

Good work.....only some minor concerns here:

- needs a standard Ti caseback

- and it really needs a new strap....brown and blue is :yuk:

Theo :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Theo-

I was waiting for you to weigh in. ;) On the strap, I wanted to go with something different so I went with shark. On the wrist the strap is brown with flecks of black so it all kind of melds together like a goof pair of black and brown pradas. Besides beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I am the beholder.:lol:

WAHOWWW!! Thats one of my favourite cases + my favourite dial! = :wub: I had my chronopassion on the same shark strap and think is the best combination, however, got to agree with Theo on this one, the strap and blue dial dont go!! A blue sharky maybe? Or something with blue stitching to bring the dial + strap together!

Otherwise, stunning!

WAHOWWW!! Thats one of my favourite cases + my favourite dial! = :wub: I had my chronopassion on the same shark strap and think is the best combination, however, got to agree with Theo on this one, the strap and blue dial dont go!! A blue sharky maybe? Or something with blue stitching to bring the dial + strap together!

Otherwise, stunning!

I will have to check it out when I get it back. I do plan on swapping straps occasionally with this one. Black is better for more formal settings but I do love the brown.

DSCN1740.jpg

Thanks. I think I am going to love it the way it is too. I have seen the various parts separately but as a whole watch I have only seen the pics to date so I will know once I get it. I know I will change it up from time to time in any case to either black or grey for work purposes as I don't own any brown suits but for weekend wear I still think it will be awesome. Can anyone tell me, can I swim with that strap? I know it is shark but I have no idea what they do to change the color. My black strap is actually rubberized croc so it holds up beautifully.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been awhile since I've been home @ RWG...nice to see all the new reps and projects our members are still doing. This one looks Fantastic Kruzer, inspired me to get a Chronopassion as well...and maybe a project if the bug bites again :)

dave in SF