When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I miss this hobby

By-Tor

Pho! Really,you don't need to explaine yourself , I assume everybody understand what you mean . You and By -Tor made very good treads , just look at the amount of responds. Existing of super reps definitely changed rules of the game,but still, there is no 1:1;-), let's wait another 6 years . And I know, you love as, noobs.

Gran! Brother. I've never ask nobody to "shut up". I am married for 30 years, and I am old( male) fartknocker . I have disassembled my first mechanical watch when I was 14, not long before I lost my virginity . I have bought my first replica in 1976 ( Thai Rolex) So I am good in both issues , PMS and reps. <3 and Peace.

Pho! Really,you don't need to explaine yourself , I assume everybody understand what you mean . You and By -Tor made very good treads , just look at the amount of responds. Existing of super reps definitely changed rules of the game,but still, there is no 1:1;-), let's wait another 6 years . And I know, you love as, noobs.

Gran! Brother. I've never ask nobody to "shut up". I am married for 30 years, and I am old( male) fartknocker . I have disassembled my first mechanical watch when I was 14, not long before I lost my virginity . I have bought my first replica in 1976 ( Thai Rolex) So I am good in both issues , PMS and reps. <3 and Peace.

No problem friend (upland). Your comment was quite understandable and we need such post as your

BTW the previous post as tongue in cheek on my part :pimp:

By Tor, your contributions to this hobby are many and they are significant. It is due to guys like you that this 'Monster" has been created, for good or bad.

Things change but something remain the same, and that consistancy reflects in your unwavering dedication to this fabulous pastime. Don't feel remiss for a moment.

Your input has been invaluable to many. Carry on Brother By Tor.

Maybe its time to invite Neil back wink.gif

This is a good idea. Neil (TTK) will bring some additional great quality photographs, posts elegantly designed using the Queens English and maybe…just maybe…even some much needed drama :clap2: