When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tablet - Which One to choose

triplehd

I decided against them all for now. Very cool devices but cant do exactly what i need from just yet so will wait it out and keep to laptops in the meantime.

During my lengthy research process though there were three that caught my eye. The new 7in Galaxy. The Asus transformer. And a cheapy chinese device that had the same spcs as the Galaxy V1 (except the screen). It caught my eye because it was only $150 and android 2.1.

Whatever...you think what you think...I didn't provide a reasoning on my purchase...you're assuming everything...OP was asking for suggestions and I provided one...

btw...you obviously haven't seen my Rolex collection....

This is funny and you are right he has not seen your collection or red your posts here. :black_eye:

Alright - i think im gonna try to hit up best buy and play around with the tablets. Obviously, the Ipad2 is the choice of many, but just seeing if there was something very comporable. Again, as many pointed out, it does depend on what I am looking for. Defintely would like a SD slot to quickly update pics.

The search continues.