When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tuesday in Wristopolis

jmb

Geeze, R, seems so strange to see you without a Rollie or Tudor! I like this - very "industrial" looking! ;)

Yeah, I figure it's okay to step out of the Rolex comfort zone every now and then :)

The Offshore is a pretty big chunk of metal. But the titanium case makes it fairly comfortable to wear.

IMG_6261.jpg

IMG_6262.jpg

R, you finally finished the ROO? Spectacular... and alarmingly big! I was toying with the idea of ordering a Diver, but now I'm not so sure.

Something a little smaller, at just under 39mm:

if R's wrists can fit on the deployant of the ROO chrono, and you have similar wrists, then you can fit Diver! Though Id prob wouldnt suggest the bracelet model.

beater Newman on Tropic today

IMG_0519copy-1.jpg

Wristwear and underwear...

@ JMB: WHat can I say, bro, looking awesome :good::drinks:

@Ubi: R, that looks like a really nice watch :good::drinks:

@ asimplefarmer: I just noticed, but is that a paracord bracelet in your avatar? :Jumpy:

that it is! That was the first one I ever made. The next one I do will definitely be tighter braids.

4388669909_2516d9f0fb_b.jpg

that it is! That was the first one I ever made. The next one I do will definitely be tighter braids.

4388669909_2516d9f0fb_b.jpg

Awesome, what knotting did you use? I used cobra weave for mine, over four internal strands, with a knot called a 'false Turks head' as the finishing/join, and it works out at 10ft of cord :)

DSCN4155.jpg

Awesome, what knotting did you use? I used cobra weave for mine, over four internal strands, with a knot called a 'false Turks head' as the finishing/join, and it works out at 10ft of cord :)

looks great! To be honest, I forgot but I believe I used the false turks head to seal it off. I cant do a monkey fist to save my life