When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16610 bezel assembly

irolexu

I am trying to source a genuine or made to genuine specs bezel assembly and wonder of any of the members have a good source? Also where would I source these parts and what am I expected to pay for gen or gen specs aftermarket? Thanks and this is for my TW best

You will need a bezel, insert and crystal retaining ring as the rep retainer is not made to identical specs. you will be looking at a cost of around £300-400 for all that if you are lucky enough to find them.

Ebay is where I found mine but you have to be quick.

This is how it can look on a TW watch.

001.jpg

I will be listing my bezel assembly as soon as I have pics. Insert, bezel, spacer and click spring. No retainer ring. All gen.

Aftermarket can be found on flea bay.

Perfect find! & I've got a new WM9 retainer ring I could let go. All he'll need to do is trim the bottom of the insert & a bit off the top of the retainer and he'll be good as gold ;)

I will be listing my bezel assembly as soon as I have pics. Insert, bezel, spacer and click spring. No retainer ring. All gen.

Aftermarket can be found on flea bay.

How much are you going to be asking for the assembly and also are the afternarket ones any good? There is a reputable watch guy who sells them and he says they are 1:1 made

Went to the local gold and silver exchange where they sell rolex and service them they loved my TW so much they said I was welcomed to there parts so I bought a rolex retainer ring and bezel insert and that fixed her right up! but the bezel's numbers are thinner??? maybe older model? oh well!

You will need a bezel, insert and crystal retaining ring as the rep retainer is not made to identical specs. you will be looking at a cost of around £300-400 for all that if you are lucky enough to find them.

Ebay is where I found mine but you have to be quick.

This is how it can look on a TW watch.

001.jpg

Interesting how old is your TW? I noticed it says TSWISS and is the assembly GEN on that watch?

This is a WM9 Version 2 but it is the same as the TW case etc. Everything you see on that watch is genuine apart from the hands, mid case and date wheel. All the other parts are gen incluidng bezel assembly and retainer, crystal, dial, crown and tube and complete 93250 bracelet!

I miss this watch as I sold it a little while ago but I have a gen ceramic Sub to cheer me up!

This is a WM9 Version 2 but it is the same as the TW case etc. Everything you see on that watch is genuine apart from the hands, mid case and date wheel. All the other parts are gen incluidng bezel assembly and retainer, crystal, dial, crown and tube and complete 93250 bracelet!

I miss this watch as I sold it a little while ago but I have a gen ceramic Sub to cheer me up!

Beautiful watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm just waiting for BK to open his order book so I can get one of his new TW subs.

Approx how much $$$ to build somthing like this watch? And where do U source the parts - I cant find any seller except Ebay and I'm I not confident to buy there!

Cheers