When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Parcelforce dropped off a package for me!

Lobster

The package arrived at my home this morning but I had to wait all day to get my hands on this :

L1020118.jpg

Nicely packaged by Connie as always :

L1020119.jpg

There is the stashed heroin :p :

L1020120.jpg

Nuts packaging but drum roll please :D :

L1020121.jpg

closer :

L1020122.jpg

And there we have it :

L1020123.jpg

L1020124.jpg

L1020125.jpg

Yeah it has flaws here and there but this is so close to gen it's unbelievable. A rep TG even made its way to Watch Blowers who are a well-known Genuine Dealer based in the U.K.

Size wise it sits so much smaller than you would imagine of a 46mm. It has Pam sizeability :D

Thanks for watching.

Sounds like Chuck Norris' personal postal service :) if you're late answering the doorbell, BAM! Flykick to the temple...

haha.. except chuck norris doesn't need a postal service. He personally roundhouse kicks every package across the world to its exact destination, and then kicks you in the temple when you open the door to see what just landed on your doorstep.

haha.. except chuck norris doesn't need a postal service. He personally roundhouse kicks every package across the world to its exact destination, and then kicks you in the temple when you open the door to see what just landed on your doorstep.

:bangin: