When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Purchased The New Railmaster?

By-Tor

So...did anyone order this watch yet?

I'd be appreciated if someone wrote a small overview of this watch for the Omega guide. I added the new SMP chrono there already and with Railmaster review / overview it would be completely "up-to-date".

If you ordered the watch I'd be happy if you spent a while reviewing it... and I'd be glad to link it to the guide. Thanks. :)

You are indeed the OMEGA review expert around here By-Tor :) the dealers should see this as an opportunity send you one XXL for free for you to review this newcomer on the board and to spread the good news (about how accurate it is and so on...).

I know I will eventually buy one but now with the new house and all the new furniture needed etc (the new house more than twice the size of my previous dwelling) there is no way I can buy one this side of Christmas -_-

I may soon have both the gen and the rep which I recently ordered from Joshua. I have lots of huge watches but the way everyone talks about this one, I thought it was worth getting the rep first just to test out the size. If it wears right I will close the deal on the gen and then sell the rep.