When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Uk - Customs Caught Items. Any Advise What To Do?

Uhrenfreund25

This status is still yesterday, 09:00 a.m.

But thank you, I'm still hoping it comes through.

This is displayed:

wait a minute... it says ATEMPTED DELIVERY (!!!) and THEN handed over to customs. thats for sure weired! every time I see this in tracking, I have to drive to the customs office and show invoices and open the package there and all that kind of stuff!

nop, the store is in UK, im far away in PR, thank god customs here are lazy people that dont mind reps, bags, and bongs gettin in the country

this is how it might look like, this is the PAM rep of Bongs

135827-18212.jpg

ROOR bongs are _the shit_ I owned a 300$ piece once, it gets you a buzz like no other bong does :D but they tend to break easy

wait a minute... it says ATEMPTED DELIVERY (!!!) and THEN handed over to customs. thats for sure weired! every time I see this in tracking, I have to drive to the customs office and show invoices and open the package there and all that kind of stuff!

ROOR bongs are _the shit_ I owned a 300$ piece once, it gets you a buzz like no other bong does :D but they tend to break easy

$300 for a bong!!!!!!!

not that much, they used to have bongs few thousand $!

I used it for about a year and then sold it for about 20$ less then what I paid.

That is a [censored] load of money to get stoned!

However, I imagine there is a forum somewhere where bong enthusiasts are incredulous at the prices some idiots pay for replica watches!!

Each to his own.

300$ for a bong is not that much if you compare it to 5$ for a gram of weed or 50$ for a gram of coce!

300$ gets you a unique handmade piece. and believe me, it makes you feel better than 500 swiss 7753 99.9% accurate 187's or Submariners!

300$ for a bong is not that much if you compare it to 5$ for a gram of weed or 50$ for a gram of coce!

300$ gets you a unique handmade piece. and believe me, it makes you feel better than 500 swiss 7753 99.9% accurate 187's or Submariners!

Dude, you're getting some cheap weed and coke - I can tell you don't live in the UK!

Us US guys don't get that hot a deal... normal price is $10/gram and coke goes for $40 a gram. And that's California prices... head out midwest and prices drop (along with quality).

And I have found getting high isn't the experience it used to be for me either...

Us US guys don't get that hot a deal... normal price is $10/gram and coke goes for $40 a gram. And that's California prices... head out midwest and prices drop (along with quality).

And I have found getting high isn't the experience it used to be for me either...

Ohio was way cheaper than 5$ per gram!

sorry lol

btt, I think your package was delivered to a customs official, because it showed attempted delivery before it said item went to customs!

Take no notice of the EMS site - their descriptions are not accurate. Many shipments from CN go through UK customs routinely and it does not mean that this actual package will be inspected. Usually a whole plane load of cargo will be randomly diverted through customs and this is just part of it. No reason that they will confiscate this or apply charges. It is not illegal to buy a rep in the UK only to sell it. This has happened to me many times without any problems - most likely it will be delivered on Monday/Tuesday.