When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

202A Grail Build

Eton

Beautiful build and great photos, Eton. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

That rock makes for a great backdrop!

Thanks M!!! I had to be really careful when placing it of course, that's the last thing I need is to scratch it! I'm still learning...but that's the whole point of photography and it's a passion that intertwines with this hobby! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 weeks later...

simply perfect.. the matt finish makes the watch look so chich and matches really well with the pvd coating.

Btw why not flatten the cg pin completely? That must be an uncomparably easy job to do compared to what you've gone through the build.

Enjoy yours myfriend. I'm enjoying my 203a also built by The Zigmeister.

Just a bit better than new DSN 202A...So why need to pay that much cost to build an item still far away from the Gen 202A?

Man, this piece is light years ahead of the so called newborn 202a's from DSN. Dial exactitude and finish, quality movement, crystal, caseback engravings and other parts involved are far superior... By like 300% and that strap must feel like Scarlet Johansen sitting on you lap.

Man, this piece is light years ahead of the so called newborn 202a's from DSN. Dial exactitude and finish, quality movement, crystal, caseback engravings and other parts involved are far superior... By like 300% and that strap must feel like Scarlet Johansen sitting on you lap.

Thanks man!!! I was shocked at the "Little bit better" comment...I bought a "New born DSN 202A" for my father's build and it's NOT the same...the PVD coating was no where near the same, among most other things!

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Came back to this post and I have to say that you have a stunning example. I would be wearing that one proudly, :)

Thanks W, that means a lot!!! It's very close to my heart :)

Great looking watch and really cool that your building one for your dad.

Thank you!!! My father's build just arrived this week from The Zigmeister, looks sick, not exactly the same, but the dial is just PERFECT...so he'll have a special gift under the tree this year! ;)

What crystal are you using?

It's really clear and nice.

DSN's crystal...it's pretty good actually!

• 10 months later...