When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First rep ordered 2011 Exp II

ninjagaiden

Josh sent QC pics today but asked that I don't post them. He's been fabulous and I will of course respect his wishes. Face and hands look very good as does ss casing. Can't wait to see it in the flesh! Go EMS!

Josh sent QC pics today but asked that I don't post them. He's been fabulous and I will of course respect his wishes. Face and hands look very good as does ss casing. Can't wait to see it in the flesh! Go EMS!

He only says that to stop people commenting on the watch if they find a defect, post away! ;)

Either that or he might be using a set of stock QC pics and someone will recognize them as such. just supposition on my part. I say post away as well.

It seems that a few dealer do ask that you not post QC pictures, and it's always better to have dealers like you rather than not like you.

It seems that a few dealer do ask that you not post QC pictures, and it's always better to have dealers like you rather than not like you.

Once they have your money, and you say you are happy with the watch in the QC pics, you think the dealer will:

1) Not deliver the watch to you because he sees you posted the QC pics?

2) Even have the time to find out you HAVE posted the QC pics?

Seriously, you're probably the only member that listens to that nonsense from the dealers :lol:

This would be the first set of QC pics to be seen of this updated watch......

I don't use them to upload to the forum for people to scan for imaginary issues.

I'm sure just like in the real world, when you're a [censored], people are less likely to help you out.

I like my main dealer. He has bent over to help me out whereas some dealers I've used have been useless after they get my money.

Yep, Josh sends real pics of the actual watch. He asks you to not post because of the newbs that post the pics..asking for advice.. and then all the other newbs and "experts" chime in.. and find tons of imaginary issues. I have seen this happen a few times over at RG. I don't blame Josh at all. When the 5th gen PO came out comes to mind.

It wouldn't be worth it to me either.. to have to answer countless emails holding hands and explaining and possibly having to QC another watch and send more pictures.. and then more emails..all for a 118$ watch. Not enough time in the day. Josh gives us pretty good service and I can understand his position.