When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Louise Vuitton 8 watch case

Charleston

Yes unfortunately at this time I have not been able to get hold of the 8 watch case.

This does not mean that it is not out there but it can mean that any replica is not of the quality that my people would look at.

Ken

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

his after service customer sales is pretty good. I had a little bump in the road due to new years and chinese new year coming up.

too bad I cant post non TD reviews here. I plan to do a couple of side by side on some of the popular LV dealers. (fang, jacky, joy, shally, jameslee, and ken of course).

Edited by HartDoc

Pic to go with...

What do you guys expect? A 100% copy of an LV Watch that is even make in Real Life? Plus this guy doesn't have a price on it,

and i bet it's not available. There is a seller on Ioffer who is large and sells many different items. He wants $210. Sounds expensive to

me for poor quality. I think this guy has an exclusive. He lives in Beverly Hills Ca. He also specializes is Reading Glass High Quality Frames,

and he also sells Movado Purse Watches on Ebay which he has bought up 90% of what's on the market.

Good luck,

MM

Monogram%20Canvas%208%20Watch%20Case.jpg

Seems to me that the design on the front should be centered much better than it is. Doesn't look professional. Other than that, nice case. :)

• 1 month later...

Jameslee has great service and he is always honest. I have several bags from him . His keepall bags are the best and i have had keepall from Fang, fabaa and handbagfan.

Also he has Mon Monogram service now , all hand painted. I have put in order for Mon monogram keepall .

I will make Review on the keepall and also his Mon Monogram service when i get my bags

Need to point out i dont know how good his watchcase is, but the price is not 250$ .. he has lowered his price to 190 $ last time i checked. I dont think he will accept new clients. He has removed all the products from website. So only accepts orders from old clients or if you have good postcount on RG , RWG , RWI etc

Edited by Reprage