When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Howdy from Oklahoma!

KrisOK

Hi folks,

I just registered and I thought that I'd pop in here and say hi.

I'm fairly new to the rep world, just bought my first rep (Breitling Navitimer World GMT) in early April. I bought before I found any rep sites, and somehow got lucky. I didn't get scammed, and the watch was a good quality rep. It was a bit more expensive than Andrew sells for, but I guess the same version.

Then I found RG and have been hanging out ther since April. And found out how much I DIDN'T know about reps, and watches in general. Since then I've increased my rep count to 14. I constantly feel like a kid in a candy store: I want one of those and one of these, and one of those, and I just HAVE to have this one....

Here's what I have collected so far:

Breitling Navitimer World GMT

Breitling Skyland Avenger Black Steel

Chopard Alfa Romeo Chrono

Graham Chronofighter Oversize

IWC Portuguese 7 Day

Longines Master Chrono (On the way)

Omega Gen 5 PO 42MM Pumpkin

Omega Speedmaster Date

Pam 292K (On the way from Andrew)

PAM 359

PAM FER0014 Ferrari Scuderia Flyback Chrono

Porsche Design Flat Six Chrono (On the way from Andrew)

Tag Heuer Monoco Steve McQueen

Tag Heuer Ladies Link MOP Dimond (Wife's)

I've been trying to collect watches that are quite different from each other, instead of focusing on a single brand.

Anyway, today I thought I should start branching out and try another forum. So far in my browsing, RWG seems to have a different flavor than RG does, maybe a bit more casual. I hope to become a regular around here, and please excuse me if I still pop off with a stupid noooob remark from time to time. I've found the learning curve to be fairly steep.

Kris

Very nice, and welcome to the forum! There's one piece you're still missing in your collection.

:tu:

Actually I didn't list my gens. Nothing very expensive (Over $500), but I have both a black and an orange Monster, as well as some very nice Citizen Eco Drive watches. In fact my Skyhawk AT is my reference standard for setting all my reps. Love that radio in it that connects to an atomic time source.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...