When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy an AP? also New member w/ some pics

DD GT3 RD

hi, im new on here. Tried searching the site but have had trouble. I have looked around the web for sites to buy a Rep AP. I dont know if I should trust them. Do you guys have some trusted sites with quality reps or is there a dealer on here?

also thanks ahead. And here are my watches so far, all authentic. So I am looking for my first rep!

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMAG1106.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMAG0732.jpg

I think you can find HKTan in the forums. Also, APBands has some. If those are too pricey. Check the classifieds section. Sub-forum Straps. I think I saw a Donerix Hornback in brown. It'll go well with the Safari. Was going to purchase that strap for myself once I pull the trigger on the Safari. But looks like you'll have one on your wrist before me.

now if i could only figure how to check the chinese site to track my package!!!! He gave me a translation link but even after the site doesnt make sense! PITA!

check your local post service website - once its mailed out from china (assuming its shipped by EMS), you will be able to check from your end.