When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Navitimer world rep dial help

the_rymeister

Hi guys quite new to the rep world and this was my first rep purchased.i bought my navitimer world this year about 3 months ago and only paid bout £75 for it so I wasn't expecting much but I am quite pleased with it. For a cheap rep it's fairly accurate and the weight is quite nice but a couple of things id like to change.The dial and bezel diameter is 46mm which is same as gen.the questions I'm asking is I'm thinking of changing the dial as the chrono dials are quite inaccurate as the breitling logo is stuck on and the sub dials read 2011 ect ( see pics) and wanted to make it look a little better.and was wondering if any rep dials are available as I'm guessing a gen dial would be alot of money. Has anyone changed a dial on a navitimer and does anyone know where I could get one from.or would it be cheaper to buy a better rep as this is one of my all time favourites.any help would be much appreciated.cheers

Ryan post-40133-13186892939.jpgpost-40133-131868930634.jpgpost-40133-13186893198.jpgpost-40133-131868933437.jpgpost-40133-131868934596.jpg

buy a better rep, you can always use this POS for parts later

Chrono is right, this looks a fairly low-end A21j, the only thing worth anything on this watch is the bracelet.

Have a look for an A7750 version, they're much, much better.

"Changing a dial" is much more complicated than you apparently think it is. Not a dig, just a statement. Lots of things have to be correct before you can swap one dial into another case, and with chronograph dials 99% of the time you can only use the movement that the dial was intended for.

• 8 months later...