When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Cartier Santos 100 with steel bracelet

Guest Daytona1984

Guest Daytona1984

Here are some pics of my Ultimate Cartier Santos 100 with the following features:

- Swiss Eta 2824

- correct Cabochon Crown Ruby

- all correct internal and external markings

- 1:1 Version

- all parts interchangeable with genuine

- steel bracelet

This version is not available with the steel bracelet so the bracelet had to be sourced separately.

I hope you enjoy the pics and I welcome all comments :)

CIMG3638.jpg

CIMG3639.jpg

CIMG3640.jpg

CIMG3641.jpg

CIMG3642.jpg

CIMG3643.jpg

CIMG3644.jpg

CIMG3645.jpg

CIMG3646.jpg

CIMG3647.jpg

CIMG3648.jpg

CIMG3649.jpg

CIMG3650.jpg

CIMG3651.jpg

CIMG3652.jpg

CIMG3653.jpg

CIMG3654.jpg

CIMG3655.jpg

CIMG3656.jpg

CIMG3657.jpg

CIMG3658.jpg

CIMG3659.jpg

CIMG3660.jpg

CIMG3661.jpg

CIMG3662.jpg

CIMG3663.jpg

CIMG3664.jpg

CIMG3665.jpg

CIMG3666.jpg

CIMG3704.jpg

CIMG3705.jpg

CIMG3706.jpg

CIMG3707.jpg

CIMG4726.jpg

CIMG4721.jpg

CIMG4722.jpg

CIMG4724.jpg

CIMG4719.jpg

Great pictorial, thanks for showing. :notworthy:

I always sort these look sort of like military equipment but I find them strangely attractive. What 's keeping me from getting one is the blue sapphire (?) in the crown. Too sparkly for my taste. B)

Do you get many remarks on the watch?

Great post!

Val.

Guest Daytona1984

hey guys, thanks a lot for your nice comments :)

yes indeed, i get a lot of compliments for this watch. it is quite huge in its appearance and looks so much better in person. i did not source the bracelet. the seller i got it from did. he told me that it was hard to source it, since the best version was just available without the bracelet and the dealers are not selling the bracelets separately. i have no idea if they do now. but i´m sure that some will do :)

I always admired these watches but never got a feel for their size... I dont suppose that you have a PAM you could snap a pic of it next to please...

Nice pics mate :)

Good god that watch is amazing looking on that bracelet!!!! I loved my Santos, but I didn't wear it much because of the leather strap! If I had one on that bracelet I think I'd wear it a lot more!!!

I sincerely hope someone chimes in on this thread to share the super secret source of that bracelet!!!!

Good god that watch is amazing looking on that bracelet!!!! I loved my Santos, but I didn't wear it much because of the leather strap! If I had one on that bracelet I think I'd wear it a lot more!!!

I sincerely hope someone chimes in on this thread to share the super secret source of that bracelet!!!!

It's no secret Red

Andrew has it. You may check on his website ;)

Guest Daytona1984

next time i get to my other place (where all my watches are) i will take some pictures for you :) please don´t hesitate to remind me if i should forget ;)

at the moment i just have my valjoux 72 daytona, a bk wm9 tt sub and a ss sub with me :-/

I always admired these watches but never got a feel for their size... I dont suppose that you have a PAM you could snap a pic of it next to please...

I think reading D's reply he got it when he bought the watch...it was sourced seperately however...

So I guess you need to buy the watch but would it be the Ultimate version?

Guest Daytona1984

the best version is just available with the leather strap. the member i got it from sourced the bracelet separately. my guess is that he got it from the second best version (the one with the gold eta) which already comes with the ss bracelet...

I think reading D's reply he got it when he bought the watch...it was sourced seperately however...

So I guess you need to buy the watch but would it be the Ultimate version?

Guest Daytona1984

here you go pete...

CIMG4473.jpg

CIMG4474.jpg

CIMG4475.jpg

CIMG4476.jpg

CIMG4477.jpg

CIMG4478.jpg

CIMG4479.jpg

CIMG4480.jpg

CIMG4481.jpg

CIMG4482.jpg

Great side by side! I asked Andrew if I could get the Ultimate Santos 100, but add in the SS bracelet from the "non-ultimate" Santos and he said no. He claims the case sizes are slightly different and they won't work together. The search continues for an Ultimate w/SS Bracelet I guess.

Oh D..... your a star mate.... Thank you so much... I really appreciate you taking the time to help...

Blimey I had no idea they were so comparable.... I always envisaged them sitting much smaller on the wrist...

I must say its a model that has gone way up in my estimation.... I love that tank look to it....

Thanks so much mate :clap2:

Guest Daytona1984

you are welcome mate :)

Oh D..... your a star mate.... Thank you so much... I really appreciate you taking the time to help... Blimey I had no idea they were so comparable.... I always envisaged them sitting much smaller on the wrist... I must say its a model that has gone way up in my estimation.... I love that tank look to it.... Thanks so much mate :clap2: