When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

lightning fast USPS....

whoever

Greatr news mate...

I think the best I had was 3-4 days from US.... it was sent by standard which is always quicker than the more expensive options !!

The best USPS experience I've had was when I ordered my first rep from Joshua and received it 5 days after he dropped it in the post. Talk about setting yourself up for disappointment for future transactions...

I have no complaints with delivery times from USPS. Their bureaucratic procedures and lines at the post office can be a pain, but their delivery service is actually pretty good. Shame that the service itself is disintegrating due to the decline in first class mail. We complain about junk mail, but that's probably all that keeps the USPS afloat.

good to know but USPS is not without its flaws either

I've mailed 5 packages out this week, two of them to Chicago @ the same time to the same address - one was delivered earlier today and the other sits somewhere in CO ... go figure

and to make matters worse, I was bringing up the rear for Chieftang's current A/R run

now not only is my package stuck in transit but I'm earning the ire of everyone else for jamming up the works ...

The best USPS experience I've had was when I ordered my first rep from Joshua and received it 5 days after he dropped it in the post. Talk about setting yourself up for disappointment for future transactions...

Five days via EMS is a repeatable timeframe .. it's what I've come to expect from dealers who tell the truth about when they send out your watch.

• 2 weeks later...