When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Girl With Watch Thread For Knex78

gran

Please post your favorite "girl with watch" photo here :wub:

137925-17763.jpg

The new member knex78 from Norway wanted a larger picture of my avatar and here it is...btw knex likes girls with big watches :)

For some reason that watch makes her look like a fembot... almost like you can see right through the face and into her arm...

I personally have a thing for girls who don't wear their watches on the wrong wrist and upside down ;)

:lol::lol: Now Gran, go back and fix that watch pic.

Well, this is exactly what TTK means when he's talking about degradation of women! You all see them as decorations to hang a watch on.

I'm setting you guys straight and turning this thread around! We want STRONG women as female ideals for our daughters.

I give you Mrs Brass Balls herself; Janet Reno, sporting an IWC because she likes to be ON time!

All the other women here are procrastinators and I am sure they are VERY late for appointments.

And Linder told me IWC's are for girls!

139362-17384.jpg

Well, this is exactly what TTK means when he's talking about degradation of women! You all see them as decorations to hang a watch on.

I'm setting you guys straight and turning this thread around! We want STRONG women as female ideals for our daughters.

I give you Mrs Brass Balls herself; Janet Reno, sporting an IWC because she likes to be ON time!

All the other women here are procrastinators and I am sure they are VERY late for appointments.

:lol::lol::lol: This thread should be permanently pinned!

139599-17359.jpg

:group::3a::group: