When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Disturbing video

maxman

This is a link to a very disturbing and disgusting video...the video speaks for itself.

What makes this especially appalling is...the judges daughter suffers from 'Ataxic Cerebral Palsy" http://www.about-cer...bral-palsy.html

It's one thing to discipline ones child...but beating the shi t out of your disabled daughter is something complety different. Her crime??..using the computer like any normal teenage girl around the world....yep..thats why she was beaten.

Irony??..Well this pos obviously hates computers....those very computers he hates will now destroy his political career and life as he once knew It.

I applaud this young ladies courage..to post this video must have been painful for her. But she should be proud of herself...her father..the family court judge(more Irony) has just been served.

This Is the link to the video and article...Please read before watching the video http://gawker.com/58...sabled-daughter

Mike

you call that a beating ? heck I got smacked a lot more for a lot less

and its cool because if i didn't i'd be dead a long, long time ago

no but seriously this guy needs to be on the receiving end of his belt for hitting a handicapped child

its almost like slapping someone for being crippled for no fault of theirs

I couldn't watch the whole thing but I noted the Judge defended himself to the press by saying "it's not as bad as it look's"....not as bad as it looks??...it would look bad if he lashed out once in anger but he beats the poor kid for 5 mins, there is no doubt to me that he was trying his damnest to really hurt that girl.

Ken

I couldn't watch the whole thing but I noted the Judge defended himself to the press by saying "it's not as bad as it look's"....not as bad as it looks??...it would look bad if he lashed out once in anger but he beats the poor kid for 5 mins, there is no doubt to me that he was trying his damnest to really hurt that girl.

Ken

Exactly Ken..."not as bad as It looks" I guess If you are not the one being beaten..or have Cerebral Palsy...ya..I guess then It's not so bad.

He's a sick mother f who dosent want to take responsability for his own deplorable actions...shame on that pos.

I understand that some kids need a good spanking from time to time...I dont have a problem with that...I probably should have had more than I received :whistling: But

To beat and emotionally abuse a 16 year old girl...who just happens to have a medical condition....well I cant see how anyone could feel ok with those set of circumstances.

This also makes one pause and think...what about those spankings/beatings that took place off camera...from my research this was not uncommon...thats why she had the camera In position...she knew sooner or later this would happen (again)..and it did.

The father says.. "he Is sorry"...well I dont buy it...oh he's sorry alright...he's sorry that his daughter had the foresight to have that camera on..thats what that pos is sorry about.

Texas law inforcement officals are looking Into the matter now..looks like charges may be filed.

There is also a tremendous outcry accross the nation for this mans removal from office/bench.

There has also been several death threats sent to his office....of course I dont agree with those types of reactions.

More to the story has come to the surface....this man abused his entire family on a regular bassis. His wife left him because she couldnt stand the abuse anymore.

The young girl In the video is now a young women...21 I believe...She said her father has never tried to make up for his actions..never said he was sorry..untill now...I wonder why that is?

She's In therapy/counseling now...and I do wish her and other familys is this type of situation...the very best......sad...very sad.

Mike

I couldn't watch all of it either...it is way too disturbing...that piece of sh*t has no value for human life and he is the the guy that decides the fate of individuals in court? Was he too dumb to realize that with her condition, the beatings could kill her? The punishment that the pr*ck "served" on her daughter is a blatent disregard for life.

It sounds bad, but I'm so glad that he is living in fear right now...fear of his job, his life, his humanity.

Now if only the daughter would only sue him...

Karma is a mofo when it catches up to you...

Story gets national attention. I know this is a serious matter... but...the good people of this Texas community were able to get Mr Adams home address. From what I read....about fifty pizzas were delivered(pizza prank) to his home resentely. Im sorry..but I cant help but :D Maybe the good judge should sign up here...and jump Into are pizza thread. :lol:http://content.usato...er/1?csp=34news

So Pete...if this is the case...should somone beat you senseless with a belt for buying fake watches?

I think the bigger issue is does the crime fit the punishment as it relates to the age of the individuals. Due to the intented action, there is a point where the action stops being a punishment and actually steps over the border to being abuse; especially if that particular individual has a set precedence as being abusive.

Mate thats no problem :) Its always dificult to tell with the writen word.... but hopefully you guys know me well enough to know that if something I said comes across wrong or insensitive... its not meant... its just my black humour..

And yes I do get beaten senseless everytime for buying rep watches....

By the dealers !!! ;)