When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Teachers caught on tape.

maxman

What I would like to do those teachers would most likely get me arrested. Pieces of [censored] should never be allowed to teach again.

There going to send one of them to bulling classes....GTFO here with that nonsense...they need to learn how to.. NOT.. bully a special needs child... Please...thats down right Insulting. :angry:

Mike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMrLl1kxZpA

That's just [censored] up... I hope they enjoy saying "Do you want fries with that?" for the rest of their working lives...

Im with you on that one bro :thumbs:

The other thing that really pisses me off Is...the school board said the girl was lying..that the teachers were good people.

All I can say Is.....video cameras and tape recordings dont lie...not In this case anyway.

Im happy to see the father and daughter bringing this to the publics attention.

Shame on those teachers.. and those school board members for trying to sweep this under the rug. I feel that all of them should be held accountable.

It was the're job to protect this child....Instead they tried to protect those pieces of human waste....shame on those bastards.

Mike

Obviously, the child was wronged, but there is something askew there. For 1 thing, dad keeps referring to the 'family', but where is mom? Is there a mom & why is she not in the picture? I am not sure what (other than being so emotional over a year after the event, which, by itself, raises questions as to dad's emotional state), but there is something unnatural & off about dad. I have a feeling the teachers had some type of issue with the family & were, wrongly, taking it out on the child? It seems to me that there is a big chunk of the story that is missing (as is usually the case with these types of shows).

And I hate the way the hosts on these idiot shows aim to ratchet-up viewers' emotions by lowering their heads, talking ever-so-gently & getting all touchy-feely like they are petting small dogs or talking to the bereaved at a funeral. The only 1 who appears to have emotional issues is dad.

Im with you on that one bro :thumbs:

The other thing that really pisses me off Is...the school board said the girl was lying..that the teachers were good people.

All I can say Is.....video cameras and tape recordings dont lie...not In this case anyway.

Im happy to see the father and daughter bringing this to the publics attention.

Shame on those teachers.. and those school board members for trying to sweep this under the rug. I feel that all of them should be held accountable.

It was the're job to protect this child....Instead they tried to protect those pieces of human waste....shame on those bastards.

Mike

To be honest, having to leave a job like teaching, they'd be lucky to wind up with a McJob, many companies wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot barge pole... I guess there may be some nudie booths looking for new jizz-moppers, but that really is about the best they could hope for... :thumbdown:

There was a series on UK TV recently called Educating Essex, which was focussing on kids with some serious 'behavioural difficulties', and one pupil made an accusation against the teacher, that when they checked the CCTV proved unfounded, so there will always be the two sides of the story, but given that this was a special needs school, those yahoos should never have been employed to begin with...

I have a very big Fijian friend who says he would like to do things to Christie from the rear entrance... as far as Kelly goes I think 5 beers and some Vaseline is the answer.

Vaseline is for those we love :lol:

To be honest, having to leave a job like teaching, they'd be lucky to wind up with a McJob, many companies wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot barge pole... I guess there may be some nudie booths looking for new jizz-moppers, but that really is about the best they could hope for... :thumbdown:

There was a series on UK TV recently called Educating Essex, which was focussing on kids with some serious 'behavioural difficulties', and one pupil made an accusation against the teacher, that when they checked the CCTV proved unfounded, so there will always be the two sides of the story, but given that this was a special needs school, those yahoos should never have been employed to begin with...

I agree T..there Is always two sides to every story..Im a firm believer In reguards to that mind set to be sure. :)

Unfortunately those who were responsible for looking out for this childs welfare didnt prescribe to that way of thinking.

Mike

I agree T..there Is always two sides to every story..Im a firm believer In reguards to that mind set to be sure. :)

Unfortunately those who were responsible for looking out for this childs welfare didnt prescribe to that way of thinking.

Mike

They'll get their comeuppance in time :)

I agree with Freddy,

I watched this morning when first posted. Moms missing and dad's odd.

I thought something was wrong with the whole picture. When I listen to the tapes too.. They are doing some serious editing the way it stops and starts. That made me think it might be about context and the parts they didn't play.

My mind probably would not have gone in that direction..had I not gotten the weird vibe from dad. We will probaly never know.

hahaha .... I love my little ***** :) have to take care of it..dont worry that wudnt cushion the agony!!

I agree with Freddy,

I watched this morning when first posted. Moms missing and dad's odd.

I thought something was wrong with the whole picture. When I listen to the tapes too.. They are doing some serious editing the way it stops and starts. That made me think it might be about context and the parts they didn't play.

My mind probably would not have gone in that direction..had I not gotten the weird vibe from dad. We will probaly never know.

Very strange obsevations to say the least...... If you need more clairification.http://today.msnbc.m...ial-needs-girl/.

Whatever your personal feelings about the father and mother may or may not be.... has nothing to do with this story.

This Is about a emotionally underdeveloped child..who was bullyed and harrased by the very people who were In charge of her personal well being.

The teachers and school board have taken full responsibility since the recordings were brought to there attention. Not one of those wonderful young ladies would make a statement...thats because they got caught red handed. If you were accused of doing something this despicable..and you knew that you were Innocent..or you felt the recordings were misleading...would you not speak up?

It's been over a year...and not so much as a peep from either one of those teachers...nothing.

I think It's also Important to remember that this child Is not at the level of a normal fourteen year old girl...maybe six or seven. Would you have rathered Ann Curry raised her voice and maybe shook her a little for good measure?

Here's a girl thats In front of one of the most watched morning programs In the country..all those cameras and lights...strange people all over the place.

I think Ann Curry did a fine job with her Interview....I mean GMA/MSNBC and Ann Curry..I feel that these are very credible news sources. Were not talking about Jerry Springer and the National Enquirer here.

The family was rewarded $300.000 resently...I would say that most of that will go for this young girls care In the furture...her potental as a adult will be very limited.

The family and the girls doctors dont know how this will effect the girl In the long run...this bullying has been going on for about five years. So there can and most likely will be long term consequences.

There was a full Investagation In reguards to this situation...no one..no where.. ever suggested that the tapes were altered In any way...I would agree with that assesment.

As far as the mothers absence..dont know..could be a devorce..maybe moved away.. maybe passed away.. I dont know.

But reguardless of any situation that might exsist...that would have no influence or be no excuse for these teachers appalling behavior.

Mike

As far as lack of mother, I don't see how's that relevant or strange. There are single parents raising kids all over the country. Who's knows, maybe the mother bailed because she couldn't cope a disabled child.

Emotional father, if that was one of my daughters I would be angry and felling betrayed for a long long time. Not only he had trusted those teachers like many parents do but they've dismissed his daughter's rightful complaints without a single effort to investigate. And to think this happened for years and you couldn't help your kid? I'd be mad at the whole system for life.

The sad thing for many teaching is a job that pays some bills, it's not a career or a calling. I bet those women had no patience whatsoever to deal with disable children but kept at it for lack of a better job. There's no excuse for the district not to investigate such allegations.

My mother was a special ed teacher for most of my young life. I've seen first hand her dedication and personal sacrifice to make those kids succeed and many did. It did not come easy and at times she would feel frustrated and drained. However that would never be an excuse to mistreat her kids.

Those women should be prevented from ever getting close to a classroom again. I'm so glad we have technology today to expose such abuse. I wonder how many suffered over the years in the hands of such horrible people.

As far as lack of mother, I don't see how's that relevant or strange. There are single parents raising kids all over the country. Who's knows, maybe the mother bailed because she couldn't cope a disabled child.

Emotional father, if that was one of my daughters I would be angry and felling betrayed for a long long time. Not only he had trusted those teachers like many parents do but they've dismissed his daughter's rightful complaints without a single effort to investigate. And to think this happened for years and you couldn't help your kid? I'd be mad at the whole system for life.

The sad thing for many teaching is a job that pays some bills, it's not a career or a calling. I bet those women had no patience whatsoever to deal with disable children but kept at it for lack of a better job. There's no excuse for the district not to investigate such allegations.

My mother was a special ed teacher for most of my young life. I've seen first hand her dedication and personal sacrifice to make those kids succeed and many did. It did not come easy and at times she would feel frustrated and drained. However that would never be an excuse to mistreat her kids.

Those women should be prevented from ever getting close to a classroom again. I'm so glad we have technology today to expose such abuse. I wonder how many suffered over the years in the hands of such horrible people.

"I wonder how many suffered over the years In the hands of such horrible people"