When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Recommendations for ladies watches

aayoub13

Hi,

I'm new to the site (which by the way is great), can anybody help with a recommendation.

I'm looking for a ladies watch that is big (even though her wrist is small). She would like a watch is has a steel band, I have been looking at the Breitlings but can't tell which ones look gen, also open to other brands as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Tag Heuer Link. 27mm head, nice bracelet, just got this for mum :)

83ac40a9-d666-f6cd.jpg

Two-tone, blue pearl dial. Similar swiss quartz movement to the gen (not sure if it's identically the same or not), but a great little piece. Considered one of the best ladies reps.

Good luck with your search mate, and welcome to the forum.

post-28773-132244025794.jpg

Looking for an everyday watch, maybe 32mm or even larger. I showed her a Breitling Cockpit on Josh's site, but not sure how close to the gen it s.

@Subbiesrock, thanks for the recommendation and the pics as well.

Usually most women do not know how close to gen and could care less....(unless you make it a big deal). But maybe your

lady is different and wants accuracy. That's why this game is so fun... ;)

Enjoy your hunt... ;)

MM

She has a mid-size Rolex but the band only allowed two links to be removed so it is too big.

I have been looking at perfectclones.com (Josh) is here another site anybody can recommend where I won't lse my money.

Josh has been great in the past, I just want to see what else is out there.

Vacheron Constantin Overseas, white dial .. no chronograph

Cartier Pasha SeaTimer in SS band with no rubber coating, no chronograph

Rolex GMT IIc

Chanel J12 in any one of a thousand colors and dial combinations

Cartier Ballon Bleu

Ulysse Nardin Diver white dial with dimples

What kind of things does she wear for clothing on a daily basis? You have to match the elegance of the watch with the clothing ...

I've been looking at this watch at perfectclones.com (Josh) site. Just don't know how real it looks. I just don't want anybody to spot it as an obvious rep.

BLCP10001 Ladies Cockpit SS/SS White Roman/Sticks Jap Quartz

Model  :  SS Case, White Dial, Silver/Green Roman/Stick Marker, on SS Bracelet With double locking insignia Clasp, Unidirectional Rotating Bezel - Anticlockwise

Movement:  Japanese Quartz  movement

Functions:

Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date ( Set at Crown)  

Dimensions  : Dia 32mm x 13mm Thk

Material : 1 piece forged case construction, solid 220 stainless steel 

Back :  Solid Case back with Detail Engraving 

Crown : One-piece Screw down crown with o ring 

Crystal: Synthetic Sapphire    

Water-resistant

How old she is? Sorry but I have to ask-majority lady`s reps are for older lady`s IMHO

If she is younger than 40 then one of few designed to "young(er)" woman is Chanel caremic. Chanel ceramic is one of the best lady`s watch IMHO. I did bought for my GF ( she is 25)last year white ceramic and now a few day`s ago I did buy black ceramic also. You can`t go wrong with ceramic. Ceramic is best material, she don´t "wear it off", she can only break it, but not scratch watch surface. Chanel rep`s has sometimes some weaker points but mostly they are ok. Dior is also ok.

40+ or with bigger wrist all these other`s "Rolex , Beritling, Cartier etc ( more "prestige, old-school" brands) rep are good to go. .

+ DEFINITELY QUARTZ FOR WOMAN no mechanical watch!

The mid-size Omega Constellations are very nice & accurate. Bought a couple earlier this for a neighbor, when I opened up the back to make sure nothing was goofy I was shocked to see the movement had Omega 1532 with the logo on it. Have never seen a Quartz rep with that on it.

Makes you wonder. :g:

Josh has a couple that look nice. Figured that nobody she knows is going to be able to tell the difference.

It's your money of course..so buy what you like.

But when a dealer only has two watches In a ladies section of a particular brand....well that should tell you something.

Only because the watch happens to look good dosent necessarily mean the quailty Is any good. Nothing screams cheep watch more than poor quailty.

I would take Davids advice...but again..your money your choice.

Good luck. :)

Mike

Just ordered the Tambour Ladies Lovely Diamonds SS Silver- Swiss Quartz.....hope its good and I guess swiss quartz is pushing it :pimp:

f626132e6b93e04e96d4dc85c3ee16a9.image.200x133.JPG

CIMG6817.jpg

Edited by Gran

• 1 month later...

Seeking advise here as well:

Looking for large(er) automatic ladies watch without bling, butterflies and other "nonsense" (her words) and preferably with numerals. I currently consider Omega Ladymatic (the black, plain one) and Ballon de Cartier, but was wondering about other accurate reps, if they exist. Quartz woudn't cut it for my much ,much more significant other. Please help a clueless guy out :)

Edited by Adeodatus