When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 326 Titanium Daylight Rep coming....

dluddy

:) If no major flaw`s then I will seriously think about it, really like that blue dial + grey Ti combination.

Problem is that gen like blue dial color is difficult to replicate, usually rep color is way too "out of gen blue color range" and also ... I have too many Pam`s already...

:) If no major flaw`s then I will seriously think about it, really like that blue dial + grey Ti combination.

Problem is that gen like blue dial color is difficult to replicate, usually rep color is way too "out of gen blue color range" and also ... I have too many Pam`s already...

There is always place for one more Pam........ :)

It really gets your hopes up seeing these prototype/demo pics but given the way the 29 panned out I aint hopeful.... not saying its bad just considering they have the gen its not that close IMHO ...

Even his updated video aint showing any change to the dial colour from first pics :( :(

• 5 months later...
Guest ROCKAREP

Dial is VERY close and the pics people take and post do not show the dial like in person. The dial DOES take a swiss 7753 ( FINALLY) I have changed mine already but still waiting for delivery on my datewheel so it has a white disc now. Case is GREAT. Strap is better quality then normal.

Deploy LOOKS gen but its as wobbly as can be. POORLY MADE DEPLOY but its looks genuine. ( Oh the irony.) its NOT like the H factory deploys. PLUS noob uses a spring bar to attach the head of the deploy. BIG THUMBS DOWN for that. However the micro engraving under the head is nice.

LAST FLAW I cchecked this on 5 326 watches and all 5 had this issue on the first run. . All 5 have the 30 min counter hand moves 0.5 to 1 sec. Almost looks loose. THis can be fixed however NOOB needs to do this in the factory.

BOTTOM LINE. The case and the dial are worth the money. Pushers are intergrated on this one. I highly recommend change the movement to SWISS. You will need to find a date disc though as the asain one does not fit swiss. Noob made it oversized so it would line up with the OEM position date window. BUT the dial looks genuine and that I love!

I can confirm two things.

1. The dial is amazing - really nice bright blue color to it. Not the typical overly royal, dull rep dial. Watch feels and looks totally gen - even the ugly strap. Deploy feels like it could fall apart, but that may be because it is part titanium.

2. I have now seen and held three Noob 326s, and all three have an issue where hand for the minute chrono counter (3:00 subdial) wobbles when you tilt the watch back and forth. Basically, if you hold the watch with the CG pointing down at the ground, this hand moves about a tick forward. When you hold the watch with the opposite side pointed at the ground, the hand moves back about a tick.

I seem to remember this been an issue that occasionally afflicted the H-fac 236/250/251.

2. I have now seen and held three Noob 326s, and all three have an issue where hand for the minute chrono counter (3:00 subdial) wobbles when you tilt the watch back and forth. Basically, if you hold the watch with the CG pointing down at the ground, this hand moves about a tick forward. When you hold the watch with the opposite side pointed at the ground, the hand moves back about a tick.

I seem to remember this been an issue that occasionally afflicted the H-fac 236/250/251.

i have that same problem with my Pam 236 from the first batch, when the watch came out.

• Like 1

Maybe I´m a lucky guy, no wobbling of the minute chrono counter here. Made that "test" you described several times now, all is fine...