When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Kello app - iPhone

Dizzy

I did a search and didnt find much..

I just bought the kello app for my iPhone 4s and it works PERFECT. Theres some bad reviews out there but thats for the original version that came out a few years ago. Ive tested all my watches and no problems at all and its quite accurate.

It costs $9 i think. Super cheap. All my watches are running between -4 and +2.6 seconds per day. NOt bad at all. Expect one of my Datejusts thats coming up as -166 seconds per day. I think that one needs a tune up!! lol

I have been using it for a long time, as well ... all I can say is that if you are getting poor results, you need to adjust the mic gain up or down ... too loud is just as bad as too soft. I bought a $20 high quality iphone external mic for use with the app.

As for the bad reviews on the app page ... you just KNOW that most of them are trying to time their watches through the closed case back and have no intention of opening it themselves.

The app is not perfect .. it does crash quite often .. but it's a nice little tool.