When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can I get WM9 v2

Guest AspireApex

Guest AspireApex

Where can I get a WM9 v2?

If anyone could give me some advice on getting the cheapest, best value Rolex Submariner, I would appreciate it very much. Seems like good reps are going for $450-500 but I do not know the cheaper end of the spectrum and more importantly, if they are any good. I plan to wear this watch around everyday (beater) but at the same time, I don't want people to notice it as fake. Thank you so much.

Just go for the TW best by BK mate. A lot of the "improvements" in the wm9 are even better on the BK.

I said it once and Ill say it again... the only reason to get a wm9 is to frankenize it to the fullest. A rep wm9 parts imo is not the same quality as the BK TWbest. You get a wm9 for the case construction.

I prefer to frankenize a watch. but you need a great base to start with

Just go for the TW best by BK mate. A lot of the "improvements" in the wm9 are even better on the BK.

I said it once and Ill say it again... the only reason to get a wm9 is to frankenize it to the fullest. A rep wm9 parts imo is not the same quality as the BK TWbest. You get a wm9 for the case construction.

the only reason to get a wm9 is to frankenize it to the fullest.

I cannot agree more :D

WM9 are hard to get, but when you have put gen crystal / tube / crown / pearl or insert... It's the closer you can get than a gen !

You just have to expect spending something like 1000 EUR for all these things...

looks like a few TW-Bests are available at Puretime -

like this : http://puretimewatch...w-best-eta2836/ in ultra bling bling ....

i hope he will stock the normal Sub too - he has already the YM ... sadly also a watch i cant wear ;)

cheers,

Frank

Edited by Star69

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...