When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Ultimate Replica Bags

Jaymoi

A newbie I am...an idiot I am not.

Don't worry, themuck (with a name like that it's lucky for you that my evil twin Bad Ryyannon is asleep) we were all newbies once ourselves.

As for the idiot part, I was declared the RWG all-time champion ages ago, so don't even dream of competing..... :-)

• 7 years later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Jaymoi,

Please please reply me, i am someone like you hunting for the very best super quality korean rep maker. I have been looking for this more than 6mnths now. But non of it satisfy me. Please contact me below methods. Will appreciate your reply.

@mohan I have removed all your personal details as it is not a good idea to have them out in the open like that.

Unfortunately this is not only a very old thread but the OP (Jaymoi) was found to be both gullible and unreliable.

I believe he was in fact banned from the forum.

That all said there is no Super rep Korean Birkin it is all myth and folk lore.

The best available today are the bags produced called 1:1 quality and they are available from all the dealers.

Ken

• 2 months later...
Guest tinny

Hi Jaymoi,

Please please reply me, i am someone like you hunting for the very best super quality korean rep maker. I have been looking for this more than 6mnths now. But non of it satisfy me. Please contact me below methods. Will appreciate your reply.

Hi,mohan87 . why do you choose korean ? How about china ? The china is famous as world factories.