When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Ultimate Replica Bags

Jaymoi

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys, the birkin picture posted here is fairly enlarged, i personally cant find any flaws, with the stitching and leather looking at shoulder length, it has all the correct markings, including the letter J mark on the buckle to signify that it is 2006 productions.. i show full close up of the bags, because i am convince that it is up to the standard of a replica bag...

its expensive because it is handmade with high quality togo leather and stitching by hand as well... and the interior is made with chevre goat skin...

holy crap man, 500$ for a replica bag? I can get a genuine Dunhill for that price at an outlet store!

I'd never spend that much on anything replica except watches. A Real LV bag cost like 1k, at an outlet store maybe 800 or 700.

I dont see the justification in paying half the amount of the gen for a rep, even if its a good rep.

hi slay, yeah.. i agreed with you.. the cost is very high.... for this hermes.. infact it is the MOST expensive replica bag that i am offering.. most of my replica bags are under $200....

but hey, the gen hermes cost about a whopping US$18000 (i am not kidding) .... not a regular dunhill, LV, gucci kinda range... no wonder hollywood stars like madonna, paris hilton are seen on the street holding one in the arms

Edited by sashwatch

I bought a Chloe Paddington bag like Sash's, but from somewhere else, the quality is perfect compared to the real deal.

The Birkin that Sash has looks very good, but expensive... Don't know enough about Hermes stuff to really judge though.

If anyone can comment on the Birkin, maybe the Missus will have something a bit different for under the tree this year.

Can anyone else comment on the paddington? I am keen to buy one or maybe two as presents for my sisters...

Are these chloe's the korean super copies?

I just had another close look at the pics of the paddington and it seems to have similar problems as the birkin.... the stitching and finishing... i am no expert though... but just does not seem good enough to be a perfect copy....

sorry sash... don't mean to put down your stuff... it is still very nice... just not "perfect" i guess... i think probably cos these bags aren't as popular as LV's... so the quality is not as good...

however... just saw the Dior Gaucho bags just posted by Sash and these look really good i must say!!!

I might just have to stick to buying LV's from sash.... need to save up some money first though... you will be hearing from me sash!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Kenberg for directing me to this post from the General Discussion area - anyone else who hasn't visited the Birkin posts in there might find the topics and posts of interest.

Nobody has posted in this topic for some time so I'm wondering how your search for the true Super Copies is going Jaymoi?

@Sash - Hello again friend. As you know I'm very interested in aquiring a number of your very best Super Copies but, after reading the posts in this topic, I'm just wondering if you are absolutely sure your ones are true Super Copies and not maybe the very best quality available at the moment but perhaps not quite a true Super Copy?

I know you are one of the most trusted dealers on this and other forums with hundreds of highly satisfied repeat customers and please be assured I mean absolutely no disrespect whatsoever. Indeed, if you say they are true Super Copies then I know that's exactly what they are but can I explain that I am always prepared to spend more and obtain the very best (most accurate to the gen) available (and affordable - that's why I'm looking for the best rep not just the best Rolex, Omega, Submariner etc.) - and that's why I'm no longer sourcing the Daytona(s) I've always wanted because, after researching this and other forums, I now know that the movements are compromised so a rep Daytona cannot possibly be the best rep.

I'm now looking for the best rep watch available (inside and out) regardless of manufacturer or model and I'm prepared to spend that bit more to get it with a Swiss 7750 (if applicable and the best option for the watch) and then spend some more to get it fully serviced, pressure tested etc when I receive it.

It's the same with the bags - I know there are lower grade copies available of many different bags (including Birkin's) but I would never be interested in these and will only ever be interested in true Super Copies, regardless of manufacturer or model (they don't have to be Birkins).

I've done my fair share of researching this subject and it's my understanding that if any flaw of any kind is present in the bag, box, papers, raincovers, branded wrapping / tissue paper, AD invoice etc etc then it cannot be a Super Copy because a true Super Copy is completely flawless in every detail (even packaging and accessories etc) and cannot be distinguished from the gen - even by the manufacturers themselves.

Am I wrong about this?

I'm more than happy to wait until Chicken Manny and others complete their reviews and Ryyannon and others have had their chance to advise but could you please just let me know if, in your professional opinion, your bags are the very best quality available at the moment or true flawless Super Copies. Thanks Sash.

I totally agree with everything you've said ahchard and the only reason I'm asking Sash about this is because I was directed to this topic and read every post.

There's a number of comments by members who really know their stuff on this subject and I'm possibly going to be spending quite a bit of money on these bags (probably half a dozen or so) and I just want to be sure.

No rush tho coz I've got all the xmas presents already so they will just be gifts and I'll probably wait and see what Chicken Manny and Ryannon say in the reviews before committing.

I'm not even bothered about how long it takes to receive my order once I eventually place it (takes 1-2 weeks to make each bag - longer if one of the wimmin folk decide they want a real croc or ostrich Birkin) coz I'd rather get the ultimate quality later rather than than get an even slightly inferior product sooner.

By the way, the definition of a true Super Copy bag rep seems to be - flawless rep indistinguishable from the gen even by the manufacturers. We're in a watch forum so as a newbie who's looking for the same calibre of watch I have to ask...Does such a flawless true Super Copy rep watch exist? (I've already asked in the Perfect Replica topic in the General Discussion area)

I kinda hate to say it (actually, I'm practically rolling around the ground in laughter) but it may very well be that NO ONE is making the 'super mirror-image, DNA-cloned Birkins cited above.

They may or may not have really existed nine months or two years ago: seeing is believing, and while I've heard a lot of talk - and seen pics of perfectly credible examples....

Come on, guys: it's time to get real:

What's for sure is that the manufacturing and sourcing situation changes practically from week to week, that perfection is in the eye of the beholder (or the guy manufacturing or sourcing or selling the item) and that people can work themselves into knots looking for the ultimate replica anything.

Sash can no more confirm that he's got the best of the best of the best of the best (etc.) rep Birkins than you or I can prove the existence of God.

He is claiming to source the best rep Birkins that he can find out there - and I believe him - but you can be sure that next week someone else will rightfully or wrongfully be claiming the same thing - while possibly even getting them from the same manufacturer!

From my point of view, there are roughly three levels of quality that you can be confident in finding: Ridiculoulous, Not Bag, and Excellent. For some people, Excellent will always be a notch slightly above or below their expections (or some other guy's criteria) - meaning anything from Mirror Image to Very Good.

There is no Official Bureau of Standards for Counterfeit Birkin Bags, and as I mentioned above (yawn) perfection is often in the left nostril (or even more inaccessable places) of the beholder. Just look at the rep watch situation: models being touted as 'perfect' by dealers and buyers last year are merely the ancestors of today's 'sixth generation' decendants.....

If anyone thinks I'm going to be going over Sash's (or anyone else's bags) with spectrometrical and carbon-14 analysis, I can assure them that they are just dreaming - just as they are dreaming when they imagine that they're going to score the Holy Grail of Rep Bags that can't be picked apart over a dropped stitch here or an incorrect (but nearly invisible) imperfection there.

It's strange to see the tsunami of 14-post Wunderkind Perfectionistas suddenly coming out of nowhere and imagining that they're going to resolve what is essentially a spiritual and/or metaphysical endeavor - The Quest for the Absolute - thanks to Sash or Ken - and at A Great Discount Compared To The Original as well.

I've yet to use the 'Laughing Out Loud' abbreviation in anything I've ever posted here or anywhere else, but it's getting pretty close to happening - especially when I read some people's expectations and imperatives concerning these bags.

I think it's time to lighten up and try to put things back into perspective - half the pleasure of the hunt is the hunt itself - and what you learn along the way. You might get lucky and discover the Unicorn - but once you've 'bagged' him, what else is left?

Perhaps a few months chilling out in the local psychiatric hospital re-learning what you forgot when you cut to the chase: although there are some creatures that come pretty close, Unicorns are mythical animals. They don't exist.

Lest I be accused of taking the easy and higher moral ground on the Birkin-Unicorn issue, let me say that in many ways I'm like everyone else here: dreaming about (and sometimes seeking) the perfect specimen that will prove that everything I've said above is wrong.

It might happen and it might not - and in a few month's time I might not even care anymore.

In closing, allow me to once again cite the words of one of the Masters of the Hunt - Roy ('the Bat') Baggy, in 'Bagrunner':

"So many bags, so little time...".

Use it wisely, friends.

I've yet to use the 'Laugh Out Loud' abbreviation in anything I've ever posted here or anywhere else, but it's getting pretty close to happening

Oh, you know better than to tease us like that! Bring it on :Jumpy:

Great post, and a sentiment that many of us share. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I would also like to nominate "Ridiculoulous, Not Bag, and Excellent" not just for TOM (Typo of the month), but also for the basis of a brilliant new social and political order. Voting would be a lot more fun. :notworthy:

Back to bags..... ;)

Lest some here imagine that the precedent post on the Birkins in which I insinuated that some of you appear to have your heads up your...umm....bags, was actually written by my evil twin, Bad Ryyannon, permit me to add the following:

Although the subject of replica handbags has been flirted with (I like that expression here) from time to time on RWG - the question is coming to the forefront in various discussions like never before. (I can hear the wheels spinning in Bad Ryyannon's head, but his comments are better left unsaid).

What I can say, however, is that it would appear that we're just beginning the long learning process that we've gone through concerning replica watches. And as has been the case with replica watches, it's clear that there's much to be learned.

I'm happy to contribute the little I know to the collective learning curve; if others add their experience, followed by still others (just like what we already do for our watches) we might actually establish the objective criteria for judging, comparing, and just generally knowing what we're talking about without sounding like total idiots.

Such a process can only be beneficial for all - dealers and buyers alike.

Whatever you may think about the real or imagined existence of the Ultimate Replica Bag, it's certain that some excellent copies are out there - and at varying levels of pricing relative to specific marques and models. Once we've established the basic guidelines, all of us interested in the subject - dealers and buyers alike - will be able to move forward (and onward) intelligently and at great profit for all concerned.

That said, there should be some limits imposed on this new-found interest in our 'inner femininity':

Replica handbags: ok.

Sex-change operations: no way.

Thanks for clarifying this subject Ryyannon.

It seems that the Ultimate True Super Dooper Copy Blah Blah Bags that many have been talking about on this forum and everywhere else don't exist - probably never have done - and possibly never will do.

And all the stuff I've researched on this forum, other forums, newspaper articles, websites etc etc about the mirror perfect and flawless identical reps that can't be identified by manufacturers is likely to be just one of those stories that was maybe loosely based on fact (the Italian reps that were gens sold out the back door of the gen factories by workers doing 'overtime') but didn't really happen.

At the end of the day (and after researching Supers all over the place and on the forums) all I was looking for was a bit of advice and guidance from those who know a lot about this subject - and that's what I've now eventually been given (about bags - still working on the watches) and I'm grateful for.

I'm not trying to p.off anyone or waste anyones time - just find out how good or otherwise the items (watches and bags) that are being offered for sale actually are - there's a great deal of information on this forum, other forums and all over the place (about both watches and bags) so asking those who are trusted and really know about them seems to be just common sense - regardless of how much research anyone can do independently.

A newbie I am...an idiot I am not.

Thanks Again Ryyannon.