When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just received my PAM 088 (18 pics) from trustytime **WOW**

mike00

First of all... gotta say thanx to Andrew (www.yourtrustytime.com)

I buy from him since the very fresh start and he never ever let me down. Always rocket fast replies and a true man of his word.

Perfect QC and the movement is spot on accurate.

Not one dealer gives me this smooth communication and this is what we want. After paying some serious cash we want some confirming replies and the feeling it wil be the quality which we may expect.

Link to watch: http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=PN088&x=0&y=0

I am no PAM guy but the 088 and the 029 obsessed me since the beginning collecting watches. I truly find these 2 versions the most beautifull PAM's outhere but he... that is just my opinion.

I must say this is very very close to GEN. The AR is amazing and indeed exact as per GEN as subscribed. This was one of the dealbreakers in the past. The other issue as usual the subdial... to grey to dark etc etc.

I think it mostly depend of the lightening surround you. IMO it looks good. I choose the handmade calf leather strap. No regrets at all. The strap is made perfect and I will keep this monted for sure.

The whole polished case looks and feels like GEN. The crownguard is well made and I am no expert but it seems perfect. The lume rocks on my piece!!

Believe me, when wearing this it really really feels like wearing the GEN.

On to the pics shall we... ;)

4bfcd5b8.jpg

7cedfb1f.jpg

8c8ef4c2.jpg

9b55fff3.jpg

9b011d27.jpg

9da93dd7.jpg

4601e485.jpg

5291d35c.jpg

50e37b2d.jpg

1fd392fc.jpg

1526be72.jpg

10b25eb1.jpg

d4084780.jpg

4d7c00a1.jpg

c9bf103d.jpg

46fff7a0.jpg

27cc1f28.jpg

3050163b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good mate for sure... but perfect ?!

Its a great out the box rep but I was hoping the subdial would be better and CP etc but I am just anal ;) Plus I have the gen so its more obvious to me I guess :)

Great pics :)

It is never good enough, because it is a REP. Neverless.... In real life, i doubt if you will see the difference.

Saw several gens but hell it's scary close.

Indeed It is scary close. Im very impressed how far the rep straps have come. It wasnt to long ago when the rep straps went straight into the garbage bin. The rep strap on yours looks very nice.

Mike

Great pictures and definitely a great watch, mike00! From all the watches you bought from Trusty so far would you say this is the best quality and closest to the real thing so far?

Also is there any wobble when you extend the crown holder?

Edited by poretl

Best rep... Difficult question . I do collect only reps which are very close to gen. I think this in defenitely in my top 3! About the wobble... I guess it wobbles a little, nothing to worry about IMO.

Edited by mike00

Best rep... Difficult question . I do collect only reps which are very close to gen. I think this in defenitely in my top 3! About the wobble... I guess it wobbles a little, nothing to worry about IMO.

Hi, thanks for your reply. If they are from Trusty, or wherever they are from if you would not mind to disclose, whiich are these 3 top of yours? Send us links if such product pages still exist.

Thank you.

Great pictures and definitely a great watch, mike00! From all the watches you bought from Trusty so far would you say this is the best quality and closest to the real thing so far?

Also is there any wobble when you extend the crown holder?

Not on the one I just received today. First Pam that I've owned that didn't do it without mods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not on the one I just received today. First Pam that I've owned that didn't do it without mods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, that's why I asked. So I suppose you have many reps. Which one is your favorite with regards to how close you think it is to the gen?

Edited by poretl