When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where is Eddie?

mcooper

Who [censored] in jeff's cornflakes. Unless it is EL? For the record the only reason I said I was here was because the point was put forward that in the old days... I was simply establishing that I was around pre- the super rep revolution. I'm not sure why your so upset, I thought this was a reasonable conversation. I say something, someone says not so fast, I clarify what I meant and restrict my comment tailor to my personal experience and my recollection of broad board experience.

I would switch to decaf, it's just a watch and he is long retired, no harm no foul. I would put forth what anyone who has been here for sometime should be able to agree with. None of our friends in the far east are without sin. It's our duty as a community to hold them to their offers. (on a broad basis)

Peace out...

Cmon it's christmas, let's all show some love

Just a point of fact;

When we moved over from the dead (ok terminally ill) RWG to here we decided to add a mandatory pricing rule for all sales, dealers and members.

Quite simply what Pho points out about EL was actually the norm for all dealers.

I had often heard stories of noobs paying hundreds more than guys in the know.

Mandatory pricing means everyone gets the same price.

Ken

There are lots of good folks out there. If it were me? I'd just stick with perfect clones- Joshua or trusty, website is easy, payment is easy, and as far as I have seen or heard, stand behind the watches. Disclaimer, I have been very absent for a good part of this year.

+1

MM

Just a point of fact;

When we moved over from the dead (ok terminally ill) RWG to here we decided to add a mandatory pricing rule for all sales, dealers and members.

Quite simply what Pho points out about EL was actually the norm for all dealers.

I had often heard stories of noobs paying hundreds more than guys in the know.

Mandatory pricing means everyone gets the same price.

Ken

That's what I hated about buying back then..I always felf paranoid I was paying way more than everyone else

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Ahhh EL brings back tons of memories...he was one of the first to post nice vids of reps...some funny presentations and that unforgettable pic of Elvis look alike on a motorcycle.

Well, maybe why he's gone is 'cause he couldn't make that "50m dash in the rain" 'cause of some boobies, no? :lol:

Eddie Lee pricing...reminds me of the fact that you charged $125 for a wood cigar pen I've seen everywhere on eBay and Etsy for an average of $35.

Eddie Lee pricing...reminds me of the fact that you charged $125 for a wood cigar pen I've seen everywhere on eBay and Etsy for an average of $35.

My pens were all handmade by me. (most made to order) So, you couldn't have seen it anywhere else. There are many variables including wood, metal parts (manufacturer), ink, finishing, satisfaction guaranteed, lifetime warranty.

It's kind of like saying, hey I saw a black horn back strap at panatime for $50, but I paid V or HKTAN or red12 125,150,225 for one.

I lost $$ on my pen enterprise. But, I didn't do it for profit, I did it for the love of creating something new.

I'm sorry you feel unsatisfied, due to my nearly 2 yrs of unemployment, I am unable to refund you at this time. However, if you check back, once I have a job, i will accept a return on the pen, assuming it's in a reasonably like new condition.

And, for the record, my prices were published and the same for everyone, in fact, on my personal website, they are still published even though i haven't been able to make one.

So, I'm not sure what your getting at by accusing me of "eddie lee" pricing, but the comment is not well received. I would recommend that in the future, if you have an issue with a purchase, to contact the seller directly instead of making a completely unfounded and irrelevant back handed comment in a random thread several years after the fact.