When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 386M Composite 1950 - Thoughts Anyone?

paneraiguy

Hi Guys,

Was looking at this PAM 386M from Trusty, does anyone have any thoughts on this watch? I did a search and didnt find anything or any comments on the watch which might make me believe its not an accurate Model or not worth pursuing???

Can I get your opinons on this model please, I think it looks great!! But my friend wants an accurate PAM

http://www.yourtrust...roducts_id=8917

Cheers

PaneraiGuy

post-5558-0-28544600-1324514264.jpg

i just received one few days ago, but i will not be able to see it until the next week because i am not at home, anyways the QC pics looks good for me. i compared the rep pics with gen pics and maybe is not "accurate" but is close enough. I think that the gen is not yet available at stores, but you can find some good pics in the internet

Capt_MJ I gues by the lack of response, its not a good watch! LOL LOL

Maybe.....but it is hard to say, because actually there is not so much info (nonprofessional pics ) about this watch...all you can find are professional/adjusted/perfect/well taken pics and even this pics have some "purple", but definitely this is a cool looking rep

Been looking at one too. One of the obvious tell is the movement you see thru the case back doesn't come with the gen engraving of "caliber whatever". Also the case back is supposed to be smoked so not sure if the rep does it to. But this is definitely on my radar too. Perhaps will wait for an "ultimate" edition? Haha.

Its all personal preference. The facts are this:

1. Its a nice watch for the price. Real DLC would cost somewhere near $700 completed and 2-3 months before you even had it in your hand.

2. Its no where CLOSE to being gen (if you ran into a gen owner you might want to say its another make completely imo)

3. It carries a strong purple hue on the edges (personal opinion but I think it looks trashy due to being uneven application)