When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is the a decent deal or good deal?

dvn

Sounds about right so I say decent deal. IMHO, a great deal would be in the $8750-$9,000 range. I haven't looked in ages but I know Daytonas come up all the time on the bay. You need to parse through the "sold" for year, box and papers, etc. When I was hunting a while ago there were always several completed sales. Daytona's are probably the easiest to price in the secondary market.

I was able to locate one from the same AD that I purchased my GMT Master II 5 years ago and there will be no discount at all. In addition I have to pay 6.25% tax which I do have after paying full price. I will meed to sell my soul to do this.

Darn, one of my local AD was losing his rolex AD dealership. So he was selling anything he had in stock with last years prices plus 20% off in june. I should have posted this on the boards. But, didnt want him to get in trouble with Rolex. We I live is kind of rural and rolex moves very slow here andwe have another Rolex AD that give out good non advertised deals. Of course this is the worst time of year to buy anything. But around basel him always calls to tell what specials he is running. If anyone is serious drop me a line in the early part of next year.

Darn, one of my local AD was losing his rolex AD dealership. So he was selling anything he had in stock with last years prices plus 20% off in june. I should have posted this on the boards. But, didnt want him to get in trouble with Rolex. We I live is kind of rural and rolex moves very slow here andwe have another Rolex AD that give out good non advertised deals. Of course this is the worst time of year to buy anything. But around basel him always calls to tell what specials he is running. If anyone is serious drop me a line in the early part of next year.

Hmm, I need to remember to get in touch with you about a Rolex GMT IIC early next year.

PM sent