When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Didn't get what I wished for so I bought my own Present

thogaa

:clap2:

9b3d6bc7.jpg

Nah just kidding... :prop:

I'm in love. Meaning I feel an intense emotional attachment for a treasured object - in this case the vintage Daytona wrist watch.

When I joined this forum I never could have imagined that I would wear a watch smaller that say 43mm on my 7 3/4 inch wrist.

I fell in, with the explorer 39mm - probably the rep I wear most and get a lot of comments about. It's just a classic. Then came SSD, GMT, EXPL II...

Where do we go from here? I couldn't resist having the master spin me my very own vintage Daytona.

Ordered one like this:

Gen crystal and crown, usual spin features:

e6573d32.jpg

And YES I'm going to beat it up and put this one on: (just won it on some internet auction site)

ffc11508.jpg

32d821cb.jpg

1ec6ca0d.jpg

11088730.jpg

Comments and advice are welcome.

Does anyone know if the 7835 bracelet on 6263 fit a large wrist like mine?

I couldn't exactly figure out if 357 end links would fit the latest dw case or if they could be modified to fit?

Regards

T

Does anyone know if the 7835 bracelet on 6263 fit a large wrist like mine?

Any Rolex bracelet should fit as long as it has enough links (previous owners may have added/removed links).

I couldn't exactly figure out if 357 end links would fit the latest dw case or if they could be modified to fit?

I use the same bracelet/ends on all of my 62xx Daytonas. The correct end links for a Daytona are very rare & I have never seen a good quality rep of them. 357s are not a perfect fit, but they work

6239ZX0052__-2_tonemapped1.jpg

Any Rolex bracelet should fit as long as it has enough links (previous owners may have added/removed links).

I use the same bracelet/ends on all of my 62xx Daytonas. The correct end links for a Daytona are very rare & I have never seen a good quality rep of them. 357s are not a perfect fit, but they work

6239ZX0052__-2_tonemapped1.jpg

Thanks Freddy,

Sounds like I'm heading in the right direction then. The bracelet I got has 13 links which I've read somewhere should be total 17cm.