When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I most regret selling my ........

fotoman

My EuroFakes Submariner and my Omega SMP (old model, not Red Seamaster) I don't regret that the money helped pay for my wedding, but I do miss those particular watches...

[edit to add] If the people who bought them would ever consider re-selling them to me, please contact me, as those are the two watches I really wish I had hung onto :)

@ TA8088 "I've some pretty rare old school reps pass through my hands but if I had to pick just one that I truly regret selling it would have to be my first run Ti Seawolf. Even had a gen dial to put in it:"

Just sold that same watch, maybe I'll regret selling that too someday.

"Don't it always seem to go - that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone"

@ TA8088 "I've some pretty rare old school reps pass through my hands but if I had to pick just one that I truly regret selling it would have to be my first run Ti Seawolf. Even had a gen dial to put in it:"

Just sold that same watch, maybe I'll regret selling that too someday.

"Don't it always seem to go - that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone"

You will. Trust me on that. Also regret selling my old school Ti Chrono Avenger. Fortunately I have another one in pieces getting ready for a gen dial, gen bracelet and AR.

Gen Rolex 5508. My parents owned a jewelry store back in 1989 and I bought it for $40. The seller said it was full of rust but it was not. I had a watchmaker check it out. I later sold it for $300 and thought I made a great profit. The thing is back then they were not worth nearly as much. The dial had a back crack in the finish and was not real attractive.

Edited by gplracer