When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex.

YVRRothschild

So, A few weeks ago, I went to Ernest Jones. A authorised retailer of Rolex, as it says on the Rolex website -http://www.rolex.com...r/unitedkingdom I was curious, and opened the casing of the watch. It says 'GELENA SHITINERAND' which to me spells fake. this watch is a 'Rolex Yacht-Master II' and cost me a good £22,000 which is about $33000? (Guesstimate). What do I Do. Can anyone help? I phoned the company. They said that all of their watches are genuine and that they would not sell 'un-authentic' watches. Went back to the retailer. they 'do not accept returns on products over £900. (Never thought I'd even HAVE to return it). Anyone have any ideas of what to do?

Thanks.

Regards

A.D.Rothschild

Take it back. If the AD refuses to accept it, contact Rolex.

Note - Those 'GELENA SHITINERAND' reps are well-known & any knowledgeable Rolex dealer should be able to ID 1 without having to open the case, which makes 1 wonder how/why an AD could have made such a mistake :g: . Please post a good, clear macro pic of the dial.