When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lightweight reps

ninjagaiden

Folks,

Recently have found it uncomfortable to wear some of my bigger top heavy watches for long periods - must be all that weight I've lost on my new year's resolution.

I've also noticed that even on heavier watches I get on much better with Tang buckles than deployants.

I am looking for a lightweight rep that is as comfortable as my LV Sub which I can leave on all day and not notice it is there.

I am looking next at a Pam 286J on a leather strap with Pre-V buckle, a Rolex Cellini (but the Quartz movement is putting me off), or <blush> the 38mm ladies Hublot Classic fusion ceramic.

Any feedback on these three?

N

I can't comment on the watches you mention, but I too recently have found it difficult to wear larger watches. I used to love the bigger sizes like 45mm+ but have now worn 40 to 42mm exclusivly...

Hmmm I blame solar flares effecting earths gravity exurting a greater pull on larger wristwatches...

I find that rubber straps on deployant are extremely comfortable. Such as 43mm Carrera 1 Vintage, Carrera Racing, even a Skyland on a DP2 deploy is seriously good. Allows me to keep the faith whilst not getting bruised!