When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Seadweller

deokhoon jun

Hello guys, This is my first post in this forum. Yes, I`m newbie in here.

Also I`m not a native speaker(living in South Korea). Then My English is not going well but I can show you helpful informations. So Give your understand about it.

Today I received the Ultimate Seadweller that was issued last few weeks ago. But I don`t want to call this "Ultimate". I can`t know what is the ultimate.

I`m a SSD user. Rehaul angle is now much different from SSD. But It`s clear that this time seadweller has a little more low inclination than SSD.

Anyway, here are some real pictures.

post-41080-0-99414300-1326606679.jpg

post-41080-0-52038600-1326606687.jpg

post-41080-0-96713700-1326606694.jpg

post-41080-0-97413800-1326606701.jpg

post-41080-0-25652100-1326606709.jpg

post-41080-0-24666100-1326606716.jpg

post-41080-0-12545600-1326606723.jpg

post-41080-0-29594100-1326606730.jpg

post-41080-0-31151000-1326606737.jpg

post-41080-0-49675900-1326606744.jpg

Edited by Deokhoon Jun

Welcome aboard. That's a nice set of pics and yes, the rehaut angle appears pretty steep. But as was mentioned, it may well be the crystal itself. You should remove your bracelet and check the serial number at 6 o'clock- is it Z539117? If so you've got the old noobmariner V2 case!

A few simple mods would help greatly. First off is the better crystal from Ofrei- MC25-295, second is a smaller crown (gen is best) and lastly, trim up the crown guards. Here's the post where I switched out the crystal- it really did help my SSD

http://www.rwg.cc/topic/141401-a-new-crystal-improves-the-ssd-v2/

• Like 1

It looks a little wokey ( rehault angel ) but it might be that beefy crystal , what are you thoughts on the watch? do you have a SSD to compare it to ? Lume looks good

Rehaul is not too much different from SSD1. I had SSD1 but it`s not in my hands. Two days ago, I lost it!!! goddam!!! I putted it on the table in the motel. I was mesmerized by my girlfriend!!!

So I cant compare 1 by 1.

I cant sure what is the problem. crystal??

Welcome aboard. That's a nice set of pics and yes, the rehaut angle appears pretty steep. But as was mentioned, it may well be the crystal itself. You should remove your bracelet and check the serial number at 6 o'clock- is it Z539117? If so you've got the old noobmariner V2 case!

A few simple mods would help greatly. First off is the better crystal from Ofrei- MC25-295, second is a smaller crown (gen is best) and lastly, trim up the crown guards. Here's the post where I switched out the crystal- it really did help my SSD

http://www.rwg.cc/to...ves-the-ssd-v2/

The serial number is M832118. Not Z series. And really thanks for your best alternative. I will try it in nearly future.

Crystal height and shape are completely wrong!!

Would like to see the new SSD without the Crystal and how the Rehaut looks.

Yes I should remove the Crystal then check out the rehaut. But when I had SSD1, I also felt a little wookey from it. I think this is not big problem to me.

Also as you know, I can say a little more details.

Worse things than SSD

1. Overall case

2. HE valve shape

3. Texture of the lumi on the dial.

4. Teeth-marks on the bezel. (not sharp as SSD)

5. Printed fonts on dial. the first word of top position "R" is not correct. the etching is too long. SSD was same as Gen.

Better things than SSD

1. Overall glitter of case and bracelet. closer to Gen.

2. Correct font on insert

3. Super lume

4. coated and SL peal

5. no space and gap between the case and bracelet. I think it`s perfect.

6. Finishing of Buckle.

Well I went ahead and ordered one of these! I hope Andrew can get it out before before the damn CNY! Anyway, once it gets here I will do a side by side comparison with one of my SSD V2's that have been Jackjo modded. I'm really excited to see the new superlumed SD right beside my faithful SSD! It should make for an interesting thread with the side by side pictures.

I'll take front, side, back, and dial close ups. I'll also do a bracelet and end link comparison. I hope the rehaut is just distorted from the crystal? The wokky rehaut of the SSD has never really bothered me too much personally.

Well I went ahead and ordered one of these! I hope Andrew can get it out before before the damn CNY! Anyway, once it gets here I will do a side by side comparison with one of my SSD V2's that have been Jackjo modded. I'm really excited to see the new superlumed SD right beside my faithful SSD! It should make for an interesting thread with the side by side pictures.

I'll take front, side, back, and dial close ups. I'll also do a bracelet and end link comparison. I hope the rehaut is just distorted from the crystal? The wokky rehaut of the SSD has never really bothered me too much personally.

http://www.rwg.cc/topic/141401-a-new-crystal-improves-the-ssd-v2/

thanks for your recommendation on my post. I think the wokky is casused by crystal. So i want to change my glass.

Can you tell me who is the seller of that and how can i buy it??

I'll wait your reply. Thank you so much!

thanks for your recommendation on my post. I think the wokky is casused by crystal. So i want to change my glass.

Can you tell me who is the seller of that and how can i buy it??

I'll wait your reply. Thank you so much!

The crystal came from www.ofrei.com here in the US. But it looks like your case isn't a SSD V2 with the M832118 SN, although it could be- I've seen where the noob factory is varying their serial numbers. You can pop the crystal out and measure it with a set of calipers- if it's 29.5mm, the crystal mod will work.