When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For Scottish And Possibly Other Uk Regions

jonthebhoy

For those among the Scottish and possibly UK contingent who are looking for a reliable and excellent repair man, may I recommend Michael Swift.

http://www.michaelswift.co.uk/

I got to know Michael some 20 years ago when he had premises in Dumbarton and he has worked on a number of watches (including reps) for me. He now has a small shop on the Isle of Bute off the west coast and still does repairs. I have to say he's not one for "modifications" - not his bag, so please don't send your latest 196 to him for a relume.

Excellent for servicing 7750s etc at very good prices but best to contact him by email first as he has a lengthy backlog of work.

If you do contact him please inform him that John Corcoran recommended him to you. ;)

JTB

I`m sure you know what you are doing but he doesn`t mind being on a rep site?

I don't plan on keeping the thread alive forever. He has no qualms about working on reps and I'm just trying to help a few fellow and local members. Your point is fair though and I only plan on keeping this thread active for a few days and then..............zip!

JTB