When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Review Perfect Clone's Planet Ocean

WetWork

Cool.

As soon as you posted, I actually registered (tried to at least) an account at RepGeek, but whatever. Fate is usually parenthood to me, so I assume I dodged a bullet somehow.

It's many years ago now, but me and a group of guys got invited down to a hotel in Italy with all expenses paid for. As it happened, I got sick with the flu and you can believe I was bummed out. I was really upset - well as upset as I could manage while being sick. The day after, the plane I was supposed to be on crashed. Luckily none of the other guys were from the same city as me, so I didn't know anyone onboard. It was a strange feeling and a strange event all in all.

Edited by Lovecraft

It's many years ago now, but me and a group of guys got invited down to a hotel in Italy with all expenses paid for. As it happened, I got sick with the flu and you can believe I was bummed out. I was really upset - well as upset as I could manage while being sick. The day after, the plane I was supposed to be on crashed. Luckily none of the other guys were from the same city as me, so I didn't know anyone onboard. It was a strange feeling and a strange event all in all.

GBU Lovecraft