When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam strap for at puny wrist.

spitfire

Good day fine Gentlemen!

I am looking to find a strap for a pam 111. I have my eyes set on a Noob from Josh.

But as i have the wrist of a 3 yr. old (6 Inch )... i would need a strap to be short as hell. I have been searching like mad but have not been able to find anything for under $150

Here comes the fine print:

Preferably maroon or cognac in color with white stitching.

calf/buffalo

SHORT ( 110/65 )

As i am a alone father "money´s to tight to mention" so cheap is not the word i would use, but fair priced is more to my liking ;)

Therefore i ask you fellow watch-afficianados, am i on a lost quest or can it be done?

Cheers from the cold Denmark.

You might try the nice gent who posted directly above. ;) He makes great stuff for a good number of members, is reasonably priced and can make it to fit your wrist. Standard lower end possibilities include Panatime or Bob straps. Also if you have a smaller wrists I would go with a tang buckle rather than a deployant.

My wrist is exactly 6" and I also order only custom made straps at 110/65. That size works really well with Luminor 44mm cases as well as 44mm 1950 cases. Listen to Watchmaster says, stay away from deployant buckles for sure, they suck :-) and also don't get the tang buckle that's oversized that some strap makers offer, they are usually the sawn-in ones and way too big for 6" wrists. Standard Panerai buckles size works well.

You can get some really nice quality custom straps made for less then $100.

Good day fine Gentlemen!

I am looking to find a strap for a pam 111. I have my eyes set on a Noob from Josh.

But as i have the wrist of a 3 yr. old (6 Inch )... i would need a strap to be short as hell. I have been searching like mad but have not been able to find anything for under $150

Here comes the fine print:

Preferably maroon or cognac in color with white stitching.

calf/buffalo

SHORT ( 110/65 )

As i am a alone father "money´s to tight to mention" so cheap is not the word i would use, but fair priced is more to my liking ;)

Therefore i ask you fellow watch-afficianados, am i on a lost quest or can it be done?

Cheers from the cold Denmark.

Thank you all, for your useful answers...

Went to a local Panerai dealer today.... a very helpful chap.

He was kind enough to try a Gen 112 and the standard strap was way to big. But very good to try and see if the 44mm case would be to large... i wasn´t... ;) got a new problem though... i also tried a 312.. damn! it´s a beaute..

Panatime & BOB doesn´t seem to carry shorter than 115/75 so .... to large :) (or am I missing something )

Sitting here with the catalogue form Pam...Dang! you guys... think i have found my new love :wub:

Here is some info that may help.

http://gunnystraps.blogspot.com/ you can look at the ones in the $90 range

http://www.manifattu...nze.it/home.php This place is in Italy, I got a couple small ones from them shipped to US, very nice stuff. You have to pay little extra for 65/110 but it is still low $100's and super nice quality, all hand made. The quality is so nice it will make you cry. I have been wearing their straps for past 7 years.

The watchboys short mentioned above is 115/70, that does not work for 6" wrist but you can ask for extra holes if you want strap that long. I have one from them, works ok but not as well as 110/65. I asked for 3 extra holes. That straps works much better with 1950 case not as much with 111.

You do need 110/65, especially 65 part is important so the buckle is nicely placed in the middle of your wrist. with 70 or especially 75 it will go way up to the side too much.

Now 110 is short so the tip of it will be barely visible when you look at down at your 111 which is nice if you like that. If you got 115/65 or so then the tip of it will be on the side of the strap, that does not work that well with thick straps. Also you can always ask for extra holes. Even with such a short strap like 110/65 I will ask for 2 extra holes. Why? Because the straps wear little different with Luminor and 1950 cases, also the spacing of the holes sometime can vary by makers.

Gen Panerai straps are too big for 6" so forget about them and even if you want to punch new wholes they will go through the logo, destroying the value of the strap if you ever choose to sell it. Plus the the straps mentioned above are way better quality then Gen Straps anyway.

I'm "little" obsessed with getting stuff that fits perfectly as far as straps so you can trust me on this one.

Hope that helps.

Edited by lfovco

• 1 month later...
Is the rubber strap on the PAM 111N from the dealers going to fit a 6 1/4 wrist?

Think it might be a close call. If I'm not mistaken that strap is 115/75 (?) and that should mean you'd be roughly using the last hole. Unfortunately no expert on rubber, so don't know if they come in 110/65 which could be your preferred size...

@nlnlnlnene

It will fit, as my wrist is 6" and i use the "first" hole on the excact rubber strap from H-fact... You will be able to use it. :-)

Edited by spitfire