When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

omega 42mm asia eta from Trevor.

Guest galimanas

Guest galimanas

after look and look i deside to buy omega 5 gen 42mm with asia eta from Trevor.

i wait QC pictures.the price was very special and shipping with EMS.ONLY 215$......

i will be back with pictures when he send me.

yep... I'd ask for the pictures of the one with the bracelet you ordered, just to be sure it's the same watch and the bracelet is ok, other than that, I'd say it's a go.

Edit: wait, what?! 215 incl shipping with bracelet and eta clone. That's pretty unbelievable. Are you sure?

Edited by Adeodatus

Guest galimanas

after 5 days with Trevor i say to him to give me money back in my pay-pal account.and yes he give me!

in first time he say to me that watch has problem in movement and he will fix it. after 3 days and many emails to him and no answer i deside to take my money back if he not fix it.no answer!just he give me money back.....

after this i will go with the best dealer in replica around--trusty time!!!!he has 80$ more this watch that i want but i hear is proffesional!

after 5 days with Trevor i say to him to give me money back in my pay-pal account.and yes he give me!

in first time he say to me that watch has problem in movement and he will fix it. after 3 days and many emails to him and no answer i deside to take my money back if he not fix it.no answer!just he give me money back.....

after this i will go with the best dealer in replica around--trusty time!!!!he has 80$ more this watch that i want but i hear is proffesional!

Yes Trusty (Andrew) is a professional businessman :)

Oh, man... Sorry to hear that, but thanks for the update.

You will not have problems with Andrew. Very professional.

Not sure I understand you correctly. Did you get your money back on your Pay-Pal account or are you still waiting?

Andrew is incredibly helpful and patient. I can't imagine you will have any problems with him.