When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 6263 - fair price ?

Seventhfool

I really apriciate all the help and advice in here, the reason i asked my question "6263 with gen Rolex crystal, tube and crown, what is a fair price" is that i dont have the knowledge myself.

Its gonna get buildt for me, the only additional information i could get is that its with a asian movement. For me that is to little information to pay 900$, what do you guys think.

That's about the same price I paid to have Spinmaster put together a DW set, a modified asian 7750 movement plus the exact mods you list (plus waterproofing, adjusting etc). Think the mods were then listed at additional cost $350. FYI, there are numerous suppliers of parts here (cartel stock from TDs, yuki, ingod44, NDT, phong etc - the latter more expensive, at least the phong case) - you better ask for clarification before pulling the trigger.

Here's my Spin 6263 (pardon the angle that makes the crystal look funny and the fact that I'm allergic to bracelets):

rol62631.jpg

If you are talking about the Asian V23 copy movement, run, don't walk away! It's gonna be dead before you know it and impossible to service/fix.

For affordable 6263/6265 builds stick to a V7750 version modified to manual wind from Spinmaster. Definitely get the seller to tell you which movement is inside, otherwise you're in danger of obtaining a really expensive paper weight.