When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Sweden

Mjam77

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hello to everyone.

As a noob to the rep world I just had to joint this great community and to say shame to you for stealing way too many hours from me whilst reading my eyes out here ;). I recently purchased a ultimate PAM 286J and a new world opened for me. See you around!

Velkommen til RWG

9a8d4BPdqNB2WtUJ106k8AMLBy7fdwbCn-PpDvFuzq4g.jpg

Nice picture. I understand your point but since I´m originally finnish, that try for mockery was unfortunatelly a waste of google picture search on you part. ;)

But hey, nice that you are succesfull at at least one sport.

I´ll make sure to "watch", your forum replies in the future.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcoming!

Tjena!

Jag är rätt ny här, men vart ska man köpa klockorna som visas här? Jag har kollat på trustytime och 1-pc8838.com. Någon som har erfarenheter?

If it's your first time shopping i think you should go for something cheaper, get the feel for some models. Then when you stuck with this hobbie (which you will be soon, trust me) you could advance to "heavier" deals and maybe Franken projects (rep watches with genuine parts). But if I should recommend you to a nice dealer for your first by, I think you should contact Narika/Reg. He's in the trusted dealers section. He's one of the best I have delt with. He can source watches that gives you "much bang for your bucks" and also he can ship from UK which will minimize the custom issues that could be with Asian dealers.

Read up on all those wonderful reviews available on this forum and good hunting..

Lycka till..

Mjam my man (kollegor), du har hittat hit nice....välkommen. RWG är ett riktigt bra forum, har fått väldigt bra hjälp med mina frågor

Fler danskar hit vi skall ta över RWG (7th dansk som bor i sverige)

Translation: Mjam my man (colleauge) you found your way here...welcome. RWG is a really nice forum, all the questions ive asked in here has gotten really good/expert answers.

Get more danes in here, we will take over RWG (7th dane living in sweden)

If it's your first time shopping i think you should go for something cheaper, get the feel for some models. Then when you stuck with this hobbie (which you will be soon, trust me) you could advance to "heavier" deals and maybe Franken projects (rep watches with genuine parts). But if I should recommend you to a nice dealer for your first by, I think you should contact Narika/Reg. He's in the trusted dealers section. He's one of the best I have delt with. He can source watches that gives you "much bang for your bucks" and also he can ship from UK which will minimize the custom issues that could be with Asian dealers.

Read up on all those wonderful reviews available on this forum and good hunting..

Lycka till..

I've been looking a lot at some models (mainly IWC Portuguese) from trusty time, which I also think is in the trusted section. I really want to have a IWC watch and I don't think I'll find any other. Where can one have a look at these Franken projects?

Thanks/

I've been looking a lot at some models (mainly IWC Portuguese) from trusty time, which I also think is in the trusted section. I really want to have a IWC watch and I don't think I'll find any other. Where can one have a look at these Franken projects?

Thanks/

IWC är najs, väntar på min 3717 som jag skickat till Domi för en del uppgraderingar.