When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

movement question

archierocks

im thinking of starting to pull in parts to do some protects can any one offer advice as to which movements fit best for any Rolex omega or bretling i know its massive question but i have lists and lists of movements and im trying to spread up time to order them

Welcome aboard. I'd think the best order of business is to spend maybe a week reading around here and then maybe decide on one watch to build and focus on that one build. You appear to be way too excited and scattered to build a rolexomegabreitling right now, if it can even be done.

Welcome aboard. I'd think the best order of business is to spend maybe a week reading around here and then maybe decide on one watch to build and focus on that one build. You appear to be way too excited and scattered to build a rolexomegabreitling right now, if it can even be done.

i was looking to start 3 watches and have started to order parts not try and put them all together as one watch

i am very excited and will update all you experts once i have the parts on my progress :-)