When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Claims to be Gen

PAM_SWE

Why would one go ard calling people who own reps loser when he own so many? :play_ball:

I can't figure this out. That's why I turned to my beloved rwg. I haven't posted that much here - but made som trades and trying to learn as much as I can :)

Edited by PAM_SWE

The thing is - he always has an excuse for everything. He even claims that he calls up ADs. That he's friends with them etc.

Lets take the Bell and Ross; He got it all new. Here's the pictures when it in its box:

And to be totaly honest. Where did he get that box if it's all rep? I would love to have a set of good boxes for my watches :clap2:

There are something call rep box.

If they can make the watch, they can make the box, lol.

In the pic u posted, the packaging of the shipment looks bad, using carboards instead of air bags for cushioning ???

Most dealer carries them at different prices. I do plan to get one, but not from a TD thou.

E.g.

BR-2010-12-18-03-10_enl%20-%201_enl.jpg

BR-2010-12-18-03-14_enl%20-%205_enl.jpg

Edited by ShiroTenshi

If he was a member here, someone would have recognized his collection by now... Next time he tries playing Mr Big Potatoes, just tell him you know all the watches are fake and tell him to [censored] off :drinks:

Sure will! I'll even link him here if he starts BS again. Would be fun to see what he would have to say for himself in this thread.

Sure will! I'll even link him here if he starts BS again. Would be fun to see what he would have to say for himself in this thread.

I would say what makes someone act like that, but having read the blog, it's pretty clear the guy has some serious insecurities (probably hung like a hamster) so that explains the love for BIG MASCULINE WATCHES :rofl: There's nothing wrong with buying and wearing replica watches, it's simply a case of smart purchassing: Why pay an over-inflated pricetag for a watch which probably costs less that $50 to make? :pardon: There's a fine line when it comes to 'fronting'... I'm not ashamed of any of the watches I own, and wear them with equal pride, I have no fear of wearing them out in public. The watch on my wrist right now says 'Rolex' on the dial, it's telling the time, it doesn't flood when it gets wet, the hands glow, and the second hand sweeps smooth as silk, not once a second like quartz (I do love my quartz Submariner though :tu: ) or worse yet, skipping every few seconds as it sweeps. This is a real watch... It is a Rolex... It just happens to have been made in China, rather than Switzerland :whistling: I wear it like what it is. If someone was to say "Nice watch..." I'd thank them. If someone was to ask where I got it, I would tell them: "Internet..." and if they asked if it was 'real', then I would tell them honestly :) There was a guy a few years back who tried putting down some janitor over his quartz sub, trying to pass his own rep off as the real thing, just to try and look like a pimp infront of some girl, he got chased off the forum pretty quick... The guy who owns that collection is clearly cut from the same cloth as the other douchebag... Not someone who's opinion you need to concern yourself with... It's YOUR watch, bought with YOUR money, it's MEANT to be on YOUR wrist, and don't let some under-sized Beta, who wishes he was an Alpha, tell you otherwise :good::drinks:

• Like 1

SWE, u know this guy personally?

God no. But we do have common acquaintances and once every now and then I bump into this douche; always wearing a 20k+ watch. He has a part time job if I remember it correctly and get this. My english isnt the worlds greatest but it's probably 10-times (atleast) better than his. And he claims to have worked as The manager of Sos Interational in Denmark (speaking english all day) and thats where he got all of his money. Working there a few years.

Man oh man is this guy anonying. He has got a pretty sweet ride in his garage. And without declaring myself as a criminal (but this much I know in my town) he's not selling anything on the low, nothing extra coming his way etc.

• 2 months later...

The cg doesn't even touch the crown in the first pic you posted so that right there screams sketchy. Also, the PAM 203 (second from the left on the bottom row) is clearly a rep. The logo next to the 3 is way too close to the numeral. That alone would be worth over $100,000.