When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You opened my eyes

stratct

After spending some time on this forum I have noticed you guys are into replica watches (a lot of you) I have to admit that I was turned off a little, but then I started reading some threads and found out that you guys are NOT posers and these reps are just for fun. After all, people on other forums take watches way too seriously... Lol

After spending some time on this forum I have noticed you guys are into replica watches (a lot of you) I have to admit that I was turned off a little, but then I started reading some threads and found out that you guys are NOT posers and these reps are just for fun. After all, people on other forums take watches way too seriously... Lol

U meant "ALL" of us, lol. Why are u in this place in the first place anyway?

And yes, gen purist take it too seriously, or maybe because we get some really nice watches with 10% of what they paid.

Edited by ShiroTenshi

U meant "ALL" of us, lol. Why are u in this place in the first place anyway?

And yes, gen purist take it too seriously, or maybe because we get some really nice watches with 10% of what they paid.

I thought it was a regular watch forum (an alternative to WUS) but I was wrong lol. I like it here tho :)

As I said in some other thread here: "Homages, replicas, genuine, whatever - RWG is defacto the best watch forum on the web."

Many here started their collections with gens, many others with reps, some have both, some only reps and homages. Some "franken" their watches themselves, some enjoy antiques repair. We don't care. We love watches, not because they are glorified luxury d!ck enlargers, but for what they are: marvels of human ingenuity, design and engineering.

I'm sure you'll love it here.

• Like 1

As I said in some other thread here: "Homages, replicas, genuine, whatever - RWG is defacto the best watch forum on the web."

Many here started their collections with gens, many others with reps, some have both, some only reps and homages. Some "franken" their watches themselves, some enjoy antiques repair. We don't care. We love watches, not because they are glorified luxury d!ck enlargers, but for what they are: marvels of human ingenuity, design and engineering.

+1. Couldn't have said it better.

Exactly. That's why I like it here. You guys are cool :D

Very well put Adeo. That is the essence of what makes this place so special.

There is more real watch knowledge here than many of the genuine forums, and some amazing members whose idea of a good post isn't just their latest over priced bit of man jewelry photographed in front of their ferrari steering wheel

There is more real watch knowledge here than many of the genuine forums' date=' and some amazing members whose idea of a good post isn't just their latest over priced bit of man jewelry photographed in front of their ferrari steering wheel[/quote']

Oh I hate that. Or RR

There is more real watch knowledge here than many of the genuine forums, and some amazing members whose idea of a good post isn't just their latest over priced bit of man jewelry photographed in front of their ferrari steering wheel

Oh I hate that. Or RR

Oh trust me i would pose if i had a ferrari.. but i get your point ;)

Anyway welcome to the forum. You might (as us) spend ALOT more time here then what is healthy ;)