When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

fake or what LOL

APguy1

Love his description/disclaimer. For those that cant tell the difference, only need to read his description once to realize its not real. For us rep experts, taking a quick look at the watch - no brainer.

PLEASE NOTE THIS WAS BOUGHT AS A GIFT FOR ME 6 MONTHS AGO, I HAVE NO PAPERWORK OR RECIEPTS FOR AUTHENTICITY, SO PLEASE BID ACCORDINGLY FOR THIS FANTASTIC ITEM IT LOOKS, FEELS AND PERFORMS EXACTLY AS THIS MODEL SHOULD AND DOES

On 09-Apr-12 at 23:10:05 BST, seller added the following information:

HI AGAIN, FOR THE LAST TIME!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF EMAILS FROM PEOPLE POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS. AT WHAT POINT WHEN YOU READ THE DESCRIPTION DO YOU NOT REALISE WHAT THIS ITEM IS!!! I HAVE NO, NONE, ZERO, NADA, NICH PAPERWORK WHATSOEVER!!! DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT ANYMORE??? IT'S A F**E! WITH A STARTING PRICE OF £200, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE BUYING? AT NO POINT WHATSOEVER HAVE I USED THE WORD GENUINE OR DESCRIBED IT AS SO!!!!!!

Wow, the seller admits it's a fake and the listing still hasn't been taken down.

Edited by It'sAboutTime

Who will buy from a seller who uses the nick "Scotty _the_hotty"..?

The answers to the questions in the bottom of the ad is funny reading.. :lol:

>

On 09-Apr-12 at 19:57:22 BST, seller added the following information:

HI, DUE TO SOME JOBSWORTH, I AM SHORTLY GOING TO HAVE TO REMOVE THIS ITEM OFF EBAY BECAUSE AS I HAVE STATED, I CANNOT PROVE ITS AUTHENTICITY, HENCE ME SAYING" BID ACCORDINGLY"

ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN CELL KNOWS WHAT THIS WATCH IS AND WHAT ITS VALUE IS.

SO ANYONE THAT WANTS THIS WATCH, MAKE YOUR OFFERS NOW! YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME VIA ..xxxx...

On 09-Apr-12 at 23:10:05 BST, seller added the following information:

HI AGAIN, FOR THE LAST TIME!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF EMAILS FROM PEOPLE POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS. AT WHAT POINT WHEN YOU READ THE DESCRIPTION DO YOU NOT REALISE WHAT THIS ITEM IS!!! I HAVE NO, NONE, ZERO, NADA, NICH PAPERWORK WHATSOEVER!!! DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT ANYMORE??? IT'S A F**E! WITH A STARTING PRICE OF £200, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE BUYING? AT NO POINT WHATSOEVER HAVE I USED THE WORD GENUINE OR DESCRIBED IT AS SO!!!!!!

ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER ONE OF THESE TYPE OF WATCHES....

Crazy thing is there are plenty people who think circa £500 for a working approximation of a replica watch is good value. These self same people used google to find some scam sites first and thought the item on ebay was a potential bargain.

Silly thing is I can remember getting 'super reps' with A7750s for $150, and landing the odd real sparkler (closed factory SMP for example) for £75. Today I won't get that sort of quality for small change out of £250, so don't be so shocked that less enlightened people these days think even crap reps are worth half a thousand pounds.

Edited by r11co

...so don't be so shocked that less enlightened people these days think even crap reps are worth half a thousand pounds.

"Does the second hand sweep? Yes? Well, it must be a Triple A-grade replica! You don't call counterfeits of this quality 'fake', y'see..."