When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So happy I have come across this wealth of information

Hi there all,

I just thought I would drop a line to say thanks to all the contributors out there. The information contained here is very helpful and I have been hooked with reading and taking it all in since I joined.

I stumbled across this site almost by accident and I have to say that I am very happy I did. I have always had an interest in watches and its brilliant to see so many others out there who tinker and modify their collections.

I see a few postings from Kiwis and was wondering how many of us there are on here? I am interested in importing and am hoping that other kiwis out there do and dont come across many problems.

Anyway, Thanks for the info out there and look forward to new ideas and of course growing my collection!I am a complete noob to reps but am hooked!

Cheers,

Al

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks all, thanks to the info I have found I have ordered up a watch or two from different dealers.

Went for two cheap ones from different TD's just to see how well the process went. Glad to say I have had great service from Andrew @ trusty and josh.

Just ordered my first Breitling, went for the Chronomat BO1, will post some pics as soon as I get it going.

Cheers,

Al